E L E V E N

Yoongi

"Oh my god, hi!" A boy screamed, running over to Yoongi.

"Who's that?" He pointed at the excited teenager in front of him.

"That's Hoshi," Hyuk said.

"Oh," Yoongi said, looking back to the kid. "Hello."

"I've heard so much about you! Come sit," Hoshi dragged Yoongi to a picnic table.

"That's Vernon, and Seungkwan, and Dino, and you already know Woozi," Hoshi said excitedly.

"Hi," They smiled at him. Yoongi just nodded in response. All of this was a lot. His anxiety was growing but he tried to stay calm.

Everyone was talking, it was so loud. All the different voices echoed in Yoongi's head, like it was a completely different world he never knew existed.

"Hey, you okay?" The youngest looking one, Dino, said from across the table.

"I'm fine," Yoongi waved his hand around before using it to hold his head up.

"Have you seen Joon Young's snapchat story? Oh my god, it's amazing I want his life," Vernon said, pulling out his phone. Yoongi was overly confused, first with this snapchat thing, and the kid's phone. It was so big, his small hands could barely even hold it.

"Do you want to see it, Yoongi hyung?" Woozi asked, peeking his head past Hoshi's.

"Oh no, I'm fine, you guys watch it," Yoongi said calmly even though he was freaking out inside.

Woozi looked so different. From what he imagined through phone calls, he still thought of the younger as a little kid.

He started to feel terrible for being gone for so long. He felt like he missed too much.

"Yoongi hyung, look!" Woozi called, giggling. He showed his phone screen to the elder, a video of a guy playing guitar in just his boxers was playing.

"That's Joon Young, isn't he hot?"

"Yah!" Hoshi said, pouting.

"Shut up you're still cute," Woozi chuckled.

Yoongi smiled, he thought they were cute. He wished he'd been there when they got together. He wished he could've protected his friend.

"Lay updated his snapchat story!" Dino suddenly gasped, vigorously tapping on his phone screen.

"Shut up with you're obsession with that guy," Seungkwan said, smacking Dino lightly.

"No, he's hot and lovely and deserves love, you rat." Dino smiled as he watched Lay's story.

"Who's Lay?" Yoongi decided to ask.

"No one impor-"

"He's in exo," Vernon interrupted Seungkwan.

"That group of twelve year old druggies?"

"Exactly."

"Lay's not a druggie, he's just-"

"He's just in the wrong crowd, blah blah, that's all you say," Seungkwan sassed.

"Okay but-"

"Let the boy live," Hoshi said before Seungkwan could interrupt again.

"Yeah, let me live, bitch," Dino stuck his tongue out at the other.

"Who are you calling a bitch? Respect your elders."

"It ain't a lie though, I've seen you and Vernon-"

"OKAY CALM!" Hoshi and Woozi both yelled, shutting Dino up.

Yoongi let out a small chuckle, he was starting to like these kids.

"Seungcheol's here!" Hoshi nearly screamed, ditching the table and running away.

Yoongi immediately turned around, spotting Seungcheol who was too busy hugging Hoshi to notice Yoongi.

Once Hoshi successfully dragged Seungcheol over to the table, he noticed Yoongi.

"Oh my god!" He said, hugging the elder.

"Hey boo," Yoongi smiled.

"Boo?" Seungkwan raised an eyebrow.

"Not you, dipshit," Vernon said.

"How's life?" Yoongi chuckled at Seungcheol's excited expression.

"Not good, but I'm happy now that you're back!"

"Oh, sad. I'm glad you're okay now."

"I'm guessing Hyuk told you about Jeonghan, right?"

Yoongi nodded. He wasn't in the mood to talk about prison again so he hoped Seungcheol wouldn't carry on the subject.

"He's getting parole though. I totally need to introduce you guys, I'm sure you'd love him."

"I better, boy needs to be good enough for my lil Seungcheol," Yoongi smiled, ruffling the other's hair.

"Yah, I'm not that much younger than you. Shut up,"he chuckled.

--
lmao surprise seventeen

k but this story was so far down in my drafts I forgot about it whoops

I'm tryin fam I'm tryin pls don't leave there might be a plot twist next chapter who knows

;)))

~Kai