S I X T E E N

Jungkook

Something bad happened.

It was lunch time and everyone was in the cafeteria. Jungkook thought Seokjin was done with him... he wasn't.

"Yah!" Seokjin suddenly flipped Taehyung's food tray.

He seemed different, unusually angry. Jungkook wondered what had happened.

"Inmate!" A guard warned.

"Oh shh, I'm just having some fun. Right, TaeTae?"

"Seokjin," Jungkook forced out a weak warning.

"I'm doing this for you, cutie," Seokjin turned back to Taehyung. "You know, I wonder if Jungkook would still want to be around you if he knew what you did. He'd probably be afraid of you, leave you. Would you like me to tell him what you did, I mean, considering you being mute, thought I'd help you out."

Taehyung's eyes widened as he slowly looked up to Seokjin. He hesitated before shaking his head, his whole body trembling.

Jungkook just sat still, unable to figure out what to do. He didn't want Seokjin to hurt Taehyung. And strangely, he didn't want Taehyung to hurt Seokjin.

"Jungkook, your friend Taehyung here, killed-"

It happened too fast.

Taehyung jumped at Seokjin, but he didn't get to him. Jungkook had blocked the way.

Jungkook quickly got between to the two but Taehyung didn't have time to back down.

The whole section was silent, just watching the scene in front of them. The neighbouring section also watched through the windows in shock. Seokjin was standing behind Jungkook with his hands covering his mouth as he slowly stepped back from the two.

Taehyung's eyes squeezing shut as he realizes what he'd done. The plastic knife in his hand lodged in Jungkook's abdomin.

The alarm went off and everyone laid on the ground, their hands above their heads. Everyone except Taehyung and Jungkook.

A guard grabbed Taehyung, cuffing him while another called for backup, holding Jungkook before he fell to the ground.

"Not again," the guard muttered as he held Jungkook's head carefully.

Taehyung was taken to psych. Just thrown in a cell and left for god knows how long.

He deserved it though, why did he do that to Jungkook?

Through the request of Yoongi, he was on the list of people to notify in such a situation as this.

Though, him being a little busy in the EXO household, he didn't check his phone for quite some time.

He just got the thing and wasn't very attached to it so he had left it in his room while hanging out with the nine kids.

Jungkook was given a heavy dose of something that caused an infection, eventually making him experience septic shock. His weak body couldn't fight such an infection and he was put in a medically induced coma.