Reel and Real

Chapter 25

|Jade|

So Louis and I got the lead. And my hands were shivering as we were in our last scene.

"Don't be nervous. I'm here." Louis said as he held my hand

"Take 3 deep breaths Jade, it will be perfect." he added before he went on stage. This was Cara's suicide scene and her soul was to visit Craig.

——

"Cara, why? Why did you leave me? I told you we will get through this together!" Louis said as he kneeled by the tomb props.

"I'm sorry, I was weak for us. I was weak. I gave in to the world and let myself be in silence. Now I'm at peaceeee." I sang as I entered the stage

"Cara, I can hear you!" Louis turned around and saw me. He ran towards me and he was crying.

"What happened? You promised!" Louis said in tears

"I've never felt safe anymore, I always felt alone. Craig I'm sorry I broke my promise."  I responded as I cried

"I'm sorry" Louis said kneeling and just as he kneeled my harness carried me upwards and that was the final scene.

The curtains closed and I was lowered. I hugged Louis and then our other cast members joined us in stage as well as Jesy and the curtain was lifted and we bowed.

"Stop cyberbullying! Stop the hate, spread the love and share the understanding!" Jesy said and we all clapped.

——

"I have never felt this emotional ever!" Perrie said as we met them at the backstage.

"You're always emotional Pezz" Niall teased making all of us laugh.

"Hey congratulations Jade, Louis." Liam said as he walked by.

"Thanks Liam." Louis said and I simply smiled.

Everything was starting to be normal, normal for teenagers that is.

"Okay, you did good." Chelsea said as she fixed her stuff, her character was Cara's best friend and I've grown to realize why Chelsea acted that way. She was under pressure from her Mother expecting so much from her.

"Thanks." I responded with a smile and she smiled back.

——

"Pizza anyone? My treat due to the musical's success." Jesy said as were about to leave the auditorium. We were already changed and we all nodded.

We went to our usual hang-out and ordered the same thing we always have. Pizza with Milkshakes. We were all so happy and then the cheerleaders entered but they didn't bother us, it was a first.

"Odd how everyone is starting to get along huh?" Perrie asked as the boys ordered leaving only us girls in the booth.

"Yeah, but its kind of nice. Everyone getting along. It's peaceful." I said smiling.

"I hope it isn't temporary." Jesy sighed.

"What's the fuss?" Niall asked as he handed us our milkshaked being followed by Louis and Zayn with the Pizzas

"Nothing, girl stuff." Jesy said with a smile.

——

We all finished eating and went our separate ways. Jesy and Niall went back to school to borrow something from the library. Zayn and Perrie went to the Mall cause Perrie bugged him to accompany her in buying a dress. Meanwhile Louis and I decided to walk home.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Louis asked

"I'm just happy. I everything is starting to be normal. Cheerleaders ignoring us." I answered

"Haha. Of course. Hey thanks for sharing your passion with me. I never imagined myself to do a musical." Louis said with a smile.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I said as I kissed his cheeks.

"Lucky me, I got a score in reel and real." Louis teased with a wink.

"Getting lucky huh?" I asked with a blush.

"Very lucky." He said as he held my hand.