Epilogue

Chapter 27

/Fast forward/

|Louis|

It has been 6 years since graduation. I am here at my new home with her.

"Are you ready yet? We don't want to be late to the Alumni's event at school." Jade said as she fixed her dress.

"Yes dear." I said as I finished lacing up my shoes.

Jade and I returned to our hometown. I started a small sports shop business and I started to train kids football. While Jade started her own theater workshop for kids. We both graduated from our Business school and decided to make a business out of our passions. We now own a three bedroom home.

Zayn and Perrie lives in the city where they own a 2 room apartment. Zayn is part of an advertising company after finishing his Fine Arts course, while Perrie is studying Culinary arts after shifting majors, she now wants to own her very own restaurant.

Niall and Jesy are both studying Law, they are residing near the city and they own a 2 room apartment as well, but they share it with another student.

Liam is now playing football, well training to be part of a national team that is. Cher and Leigh-Anne are both owners of a clothing company. Harry on the other hand shocked as all when he decided to take up Anthropology and he is now working in his thesis.

"Let's go. We don't want to be late." Jade said as she took her purse and we went to our High School's auditorium.

——

"The old couple is finally here." Jesy teased

"Jessica!" Jade rand and hugged her.

"Isn't she wearing heels? How the hell do they do that?" Niall asked

"Beats me, how's law school?" I asked as we hugged each other

"It's killing me. You are lucky you two run a business." Niall answered making me chuckle.

"I'm just glad Jade and I make ends meet at this point I think its starting to be difficult to adjust to adult life." I admitted

"Jade! Jesy!" Perrie said as she ran towards the girls

"She's wearing 6 inch heels." Zayn sighed as he patted our shoulders

"No classes?" Niall asked

"Yeah she has no class and luckily I had a leave so we made it. Its been a year since we last saw each other huh?" Zayn responded

"1 year, 4 months and 26 days" Perrie said as she approached us

"How did you know that?" Jade asked with an amused look.

"She's obsessed with us." Jesy teased making us all laugh.

"It's been long but nothing has changed." Zayn said making us all smile.

"Nothing has changed." Jadr repeated.

——

After the program at the auditorium and us shaking hands with our old teachers and old classmates we went to the only place that never fails to make us nostalgic.

"PIZZA!" Jesy screamed as she and the girls went to the booth.

"You're back, the usual?" the waitress asked. She was the one who usually took our orders.

"Yes Dottie." Niall said. Yup Niall never forgot her name cause she was like an aunt to us.

"Okay then." Dottie said before she left.