II

Butterfly

Part 2 (Requested XD)

---

"Hello."

It was the first word that he said to me when we met.. 8 years ago. He was 10 and I'm 12 that time. I barely known what love means by then, but I swear I could define it just by staring at his face. He's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I love how his eyes form into crescents when he smile, his pink lips, and those cute bunny teeth of him. I didn't know what is love.. but I know, it's him.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

It was him. The one I trusted my heart to. The one I promised to share my life with. I pledged myself to him, even we were so young that time. And our promises were sealed by our little pinkies, sounds so childish. But it means a lot to me.

We became each others company. I love him, and I know.. I believe.. he loved me too. My parents loved him like their own son. So after his parents died on a car accident, my family took care of him. I still can remember what my mom told me when I saw them with Jungkookie who's eyes were wet from tears.

"Jungkook here will be living with us. Treat him like your own brother." she said.

I nodded even though I didnt want to. I mean, treating someone I love as my brother? that sucks.

Jungkook rushed in to my arms and hugged me oh so tight I thought he's trying to break my bones. I comforted him because that's all that I could do.

We even got close. And my love  for him gets a little bit deeper. until I found myself doing everything he wanted. Giving him anything he needs.

I was on my last year on college, while Jungkook's on his second. He was pursuing his career on performing arts. he's quite famous on school. A lot of people wanted to be with him or take a picture with him, talk to him even just for a moment, while me? Well, I'm just Kim Taehyung who's majoring in Language and Literature. Who wants to be with me?

I actually didnt care if people thought I don't exist, as long as I have Jungkook with me, everything's alright.

Then my dad died. Heart attack. Mom got sick and we became miserable. We couldnt afford to go to school anymore, so I decided to stop for a while.

"What? Hyung, no!"- he said. Eyebrows knitted together, his expression when he is either mad or worried.

"But Kookie---"

"But Hyung.. you're on your last year! You can't just stop!" - he insisted, cutting me off.

"But it is the only way. I'm going to stop, just until you graduated and found a decent job. I'll be working to earn money, for mom.. For you. You can't stop going to school. You've got a nice future Kookie."

He pursed his lips. Eyes staring right into mine, then he nodded. I smiled. And the next thing I knew? he was kissing me. It felt so good. I didn't want to let go..

that very moment, I wished I wasn't dreaming, and if I am, I wished I would never woke up.

But I woke up. He woke me up in the most brutal way. He woke me up, making my heart fall and broke into pieces.

It was the night after his graduation when he gave himself to me. Yes. We did it, and I thought this must be a dream, but I should have known.. I should have known that it was a hint. A hint, a warning, that no I am not just starting  to dream. that I have been dreaming for a while now.. and it was time for me to wake up.

"Hyung. I'm going to seoul. I got casted by an entertainment."

I didn't know if I should be happy or feel devastated but I smiled. "When are you leaving?"

"tomorrow."

"Oh."

Oh.. that's all that I could say. He was leaving tomorrow. The day after he gave himself to me.. he was leaving after he gave himself to me..

"You're not mad, are you?"- he asked after a while.

"Ofcourse .. not. Ofcourse not."- I assure him. Or more like, assuring myself. Ofcourse, he's not leaving me. He was just going to Seoul. He got casted by an entertainment. I should be happy.

"Good. I am not keaving you for good Hyung. I can't leave you. That's why I .. I let you to take me. I want to assure you that.. that I'm all yours."

I smiled. This time a real one. He was all mine.

Was.

Past tense.

Because, he is not mine anymore.

---

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I can't open my eyes but I can hear the people talking, more like whispering. As if they are afraid to wake up a sleeping beast.

"Shut the fuck up Hoseok-Hyung!"- someone whispered, "you're going to wake him up."

"Jeez. Sorry okay?" -Another one said. Maybe he is Hoseok. Ah~ I still can't open my eyes. Where am I anyways?

"Why are you here anyway? Don't you have like other things to do?"

"You f*ckin' brat. You called me here remember??"

"And now I'm telling you to go home."

"You-- aish. You're so annoying Jimin."

"But you love me."

"Whatever."

I could here the door opening and closing while a small giggle escaped Jimin's mouth. I slowly opened my eyes, and the first thing that I noticed about this place is that the ceiling is painted white, aswell as the walls.

Its either I'm on heaven or I'm in a hospital.

I wish it's the former.

"Hey, You awake!!"- a cute boy with orange hair beamed at me.

"Thanks for stating the obvious."

"You sounds cocky to someone who just save your life."

Save.. my life.

Now, I remember. The bridge. The river. I was about to jump but a strong arms wrapped around my middle and pulled me.

I felt my eyes started to sting..

"I wish you just didn't. I wish you just let me die."

--