XIV

Butterfly

(Pt.14)

----

"I'm sorry.. but who are you?"

I stared at him, trying to read what's on his mind. Trying to know if he's just fooling around, because why? Why can't he remember me?

"Y-you-- you don't know me?"-I asked

"Am I supposed to know you?"

It felt like I was stabbed a million times right on my chest. It hurts like fucking hell. "J-Jungkook.. I-"

My legs suddenly felt numb making me fall down on my knees. "Taehyung."-Seokjin-hyung said while helping me to stand on my feet.

"I'm going to get the doctor."-Yoongi-hyung said as he leave the room. I looked at Jungkook who's looking at me with what I could figure is pity.

"Jungkook."-I said.

"Ssh. Taehyung, let's get some fresh air okay? Come on."

I want to stay. I want to stay with my Kookie, but I don't have the strength to argue with Seokjin-hyung. And I can't take the way Jungkook's looking at me. I let Seokjin-hyung to bring me out the room, at the same time a Yoongi-hyung came back with the doctor.

----

A doctor came in with Yoongi-hyung as soon as Seokjin-hyung and that guy leave the room. "How are you feeling Jungkook?"-the doctor asked.

"I'm perfectly fine. But.. that guy over there.. why can't I remember him?"-I asked, remembering the way he looked. I don't know but my chest tightened when I saw him cry. He's beautiful, and.. and I want to see him smile, not cry like that.

"I think it's because of the operation. We accidentally move something on your brain making you forget-"

"But.. how come he's the only one I can't remember? I can remember Yoongi-hyung, and Seokjin-hyung. I know my name, where I live, my mom, my dad?"

"Jungkook, let me ask you,"-Yoongi-hyung said, making me look at him, "where do you live?"

"Hyung? Why are you asking me such ridiculous question?"

"Just answer me."

I heaved out a sigh,"I live in Busan."

"No, Jungkook. You live in Daegu. You move in Daegu when you were 10."

"What?? Hyung, stop fooling me around! I grew up in Busan. I live in Busan. My parents send me to a performing arts school and I eventually got casted by bighit, my parents send me money every now and then, and I worked hard to be an idol!"

"No, Jungkook. You're parents died when you were 14. Car accident and Taehyung's parents adopt you."

That made my jaw drop. "D-dead? No. No. No!"

"Taehyung's the one who sacrificed his own dreams for you, Taehyung's--"

  "Yoongi-ssi"-the doctor said making Yoongi-hyung stop. The doctor then looked at me, "listen, Jungkook-ssi. Your memories jumbled up because of the operation but you'll eventually remember everything. For the mean time, you must rest."

I nodded at the doctor who patted Yoongi-hyung's back before leaving. I glanced at hyung who's now sitting at the couch beside the wall.

"Hyung."-I said, making him look at me. "I- I want to know what happened."

"Now is not the right time. And if there's anyone who should be telling you all you want to know, that's not me. It's Taehyung."- he answered, then he stood up and leave me alone..

"Taehyung."- I said, testing how that name sounds coming from my mouth.

---

"Taehyung!"- I said as he entered the apartment. I walked towards him. "Where'd you go? You suddenly disappeared from--" I stopped when I notice his sad expression, like anytime he's going to burst in to tears. "H-hey, Tae, what happened?"

"J-jungkook.. Jungkook.."-he said, making me nervous.

"What happened to him?"

"He- he woke up."

My eyes widen, "Really?! Thank God! How-- I mean.. if he woke up, why are you--?"

"He can't remember me."-he said then he's leaning against me, head on my chest, as he cry his eyes out.

I don't know what to say, so I settled on hugging him, and telling him that everything's going to be okay, even I'm not sure myself.

His sobs turned to small hiccups, but his. grip on my shirt never loosened.

"Jimin.."-he said after a moment of silence.

"Yes, sweetest?"

"I- I want to forget. Even just for tonight."

"W-what you want to do? I'll do anything for you."

He tilted his head up so that he's staring at me. "Kiss me."

"W-what? T-Tae.."

"I thought you said you'll do anything.. please just.. just make me forget. I want to forget even just for this night. Kiss me Jimin."

I took a deep breath.. before leaning in while thinking that I'm so going to regret this.

----

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! >_<

I hate myself really.

Bye.