XVI

Butterfly

(Pt. 16)

---

"Careful."

"Taehyung, seriously? I'm not crippled or something, I can walk perfectly fine."

I pouted at him. "Tss. Is it wrong for me to worry for my boyfriend?"-I asked.

"No.. but.."-he suddenly stopped

"But what?"- I glanced at him and I noticed that he's staring at me? "What?"

"Stop pouting like that."-he said then he's walking out of the room.

"And why should I?"-I asked following him, holding his bags with both of my hands. Duh. Its heavy. And this brat over here doesn't even want to help me.

"Nothing."-he then said as he stopped and grabbed the heavier bag from my hand. "Let's go." -then he's pulling me to the parking lot.

We saw Seokjin-hyung leaning against a familiar white van. He smiled when he saw us. "Ready to go home Kid?"-he asked.

"I'm not a kid."-Jungkook answered, making us giggle, "but yeah. I'm ready to go home. Where's Yoongi-hyung?"

"Apartment. Sleeping like a log. Stayed at the studio last night way too late."-Seokjin-hyung answered as we hop in to the van.

  My phone suddenly started to ring, I reached for my pocket to grab it, and when I did, I saw it's Hoseok-hyung that is calling me.

"Hyung?"-I said as I answer the call.

"Taehyung-?"-he said, his voice sounds really nervous, like he's panicking or something.

"Yes Hyung?"

"T-tae.. Jimin.. oh my god.. will you please come here, Taehyung?"

"Why? What happened to Jimin?"

"He's so drunk, and he won't let me take him home. And he keeps on looking for you."-Hoseok-hyung answered, making me guilty because I know I am the reason why he's being like that.

"O-okay.. I'll be there."-I told him as I hang up the phone.

"What's the matter?"-Jungkook asked, worry visible in his face, "What happened to Jimin-hyung?"

"I need to go."-I said.

"Where? Tae, I wanna come with you."

"No, Kookie.. you've got to rest."

"B-but.."

"Jungkook, don't be so hard headed right now!"- I snapped at him, when I saw how his face contorted into a frown I realized what I have done..

"No- no, Kookie I'm sorry."

"I- I.. I'm going to head home."-he said, head hanging low..

Shit.. I'll deal with him later. I need to see Jimin right now. I got off Seokjin-hyung's car and hail down a cab.

--

I searched for him inside the fowl smelling bar, and saw a familiar mop of orange hair on a corner. I immediately ran towards them, which was really difficult because I've got to cross the dancefloor and avoid those sweaty bodies dancing and grinding on one another.

  "Hoseok-hyung!"-I said as I reached them.

"Taehyung! Thank God, you came."-he said.

"Taetae~"-says Jimin who's reaching out for me. "Taehyungie~"

I sat beside him, and let him hug me. "I missed you."-he said, burrying his face on the crook of my neck. "I missed you so much it fucking hurts."

"Ssh. Jiminie.. let's.. let's go home."-I said.