XII

Butterfly

(Pt.12)

----

3 days. 3 days since that freaking operation. And he hasn't woke up yet. He looks so thin, so pale.. like.. he's dead. The operation went well according to the doctor, but it's up to Jungkook if he would want to wake up, or just die.

I felt like Jungkook's giving up. Like he doesn't want to fight for his life anymore. Like, he doesn't want to wake up and feel the emotional pain again. I felt like he wanted to end this because there's no reason for him to wake up anyway. There's no Taehyung that'll be there when wakes up. No Taehyung that will kiss him, hug him, love him.

But we're here. Yoongi and I are here. Always. Jungkookie.. please. Don't just give up. You can do this. You are Golden aren't you? There's nothing you can't do.

"Let's tell Taehyung. Let's tell him everything."-Yoongi said.

"You think he'll listen?"-I asked. "He won't Yoongi. He doesn't deserve Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't deserve this either."

"Taehyung deserves to know. He's just hurting that's why he's acting like that. He has to know. I've told you that from the start that Jungkook  just had to tell him everything, but both of you won't listen. You still did that set-up and what? They both end up being hurt! Just this once Seokjin, listen to me."

It was rare to see Yoongi being all serious like this, and I actually hate it. He appears like he's the older between the two of us even though it's me who should be the more mature, who should be thinking rationally. And I'm scared when he's like this. And I couldn't do anything but to nod.

---

I woke up to the delicious smell of food. I slowly got up from bed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. And then I went downstairs to the kitchen to see Jiminie cooking.

I walked towards him, wondering why he hasn't felt my presence yet. I blew some cold air on his ears when I got behind him, making him jump from his spot, and almost, almost throw the frying pan at me.

"What the f--? Taehyung?! You've scared the living shit out of me."- he cried out. Making me giggle. "Its not funny. I almost make the frying pan a flying pan."

"You're so lame."-I said wearing my poker face at his (I don't if it is) joke.

"You could have atleast pretend to laugh."-he answered, pouting.

"You're so cute when you get pouty like that."

"I'm not cute."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm hot."-he said smirking.

"You're not."

"Aish. Go away Taehyung. I'm cooking."

I laughed at his obvious surrender, "whatever."

I went to the living room, but then there's someone knocking at the door. I walk towards it. Expecting it to be Hoseok-hyung or Namjoon-hyung I quickly opened it up revealing two guys. Both I recognized so well.

  "You're here again."-I told them. I looked behind them, searching.

"Jungkook's not with us."-Yoongi said.

"Who cares? Wh-"

"YOU cares."-the tall guy, Seokjin, said effectively cutting me off.

"What?"-I asked, confused. "What are you doing here? You know what? I don't care. Just.. don't talk to me."- I was about to close the door but they're both fast, Yoongi-hyung pushing the door open, and Seokjin pulling me by wrist.

"Taehyung? Who's the-- what the hell? You're here again??!" -Jimin cried out after seeing the two.

"We need to talk to you Taehyung, about Jungkook."-Yoongi said. Ignoring Jimin.

"What do I care about that cheater!?"- I asked, trying to break free from Seokjin's iron grip. I looked at him, "and fucking let me go, you bitch!"-I told him.

"I know you're mad at me."-Seokjin said, "but please, listen.. Jungkook--"

"No! Stop! I don't want to hear anything about him."

"TAEHYUNG! HE'S DYING!!"-Seokjin yelled at me making me almost deaf. But not because of how loud he said those words, but because of the words itself.

"D-dying?"-I asked. My knees started to feel like jelly, and my arms are shaking..

"Yes. He's dying.. and he needs you."

"Liar!"-I manage to say, "he- he is not.. oh my god.. tell me you're lying!"

"We're not. I'm sorry Taehyung. Just, hear us out, And we'll tell every single thing to you."-Yoongi-hyung said.

---

They brought me to the hospital, and I cried really hard upon seeing his condition. So it's true. But why? Why did he lie to me? Why can't he just tell me everything.

"His migraines were attacking him every night. That's why when you called him before you went here to Seoul, I was in his apartment. He called that night because his head was hurting so much and he don't know what to do. He refused me to bring him to the hospital because he said it was just a migraine."-Seokjin-hyung started to explain.

"Meeting you at the restaurant was just a coincidence, it just happened that , that day Jungkook decided to go on a check up with Seokjin, we we're all planning to have our lunch on the same restaurant after they got off the hospital. Then I found you sitting on my favorite spot. I didn't know you are Jungkook's boyfriend either, so I was shocked when I heard that you were looking for him. They came when we're talking. Remember the van I got in when I left you? Jungkook's on the same van, and for some unknown reason, I stopped you guys from seeing each other so soon."

I hold Jungkook's hand, while caressing his cheeks, listening to the words Yoongi-hyung are saying.

"That day, when you went to Jungkook's studio.. everything that happened was all planned. I purposely let you got off the seventh  floor all by yourself, even though I don't really have any business to do on the tenth floor. I felt guilty for doing all of those so I told you I'm sorry. I messaged Seokjin and Jungkook that you're coming, and I guess.. you saw something that was just a plain set up."

"Jungkook asked us to do those. Because he said.. he said he can't just leave you. He doesn't want you to feel the hurt because he is dying. So he chose to hurt you so you could move on and forget about him, and wouldn't cry when he left. It hurts him to see you with somebody else but he wants you to be happy, because he said you deserve all the best things in the world."

I closed my eyes as I felt my tears flow out of my eyes one after another. "Jungkook.. you're so, so stupid. So stupid."- I told him, hoping he would somehow hear me.

"Can you hear me? Huh? Jungkook? I said you're so stupid. Look at you! Open your eyes and look at yourself. You're so pale, and thin, and you don't have abs anymore. Jungkookie, baby.. please.. wake up."

----

*insert sad emoticon here*

K. Bye.

Sorry for the grammatical errors. Atleast I tried speaking in English. Right? Right? Love you.