IV

Butterfly

(Part 4)

---

I stared outside the window of the bus, reading every sign we passed by. The city is really fascinating. Different from the province where I grew up. Seoul.. this place.. this is where my Kookie is.

I traveled all the way from Daegu to Seoul just to see him. Because I missed him. Missed him a lot. I sent my mom to my uncle's house for a while so she didn't have to be alone at home.

I actually didnt have an idea where.. where was that.. BigHit Entertainment is located, but I am willing to explore this place just to see him.

We stopped. The passengers got off the bus, so I followed them. Now I have to look for a hotel to stay in..

I walked towards my right, because it's right? Kidding. I just really didn't know where to go. Maybe there would be nice people that I could ask questions then.

I got tired of walking so I decided to grab something to eat. I got in a restaurant, and sat at the farthest corner of the hall. I ordered something, and started eating.

Then a guy approached me. His skin is so pale he looks like dead, if it wasn't just because of his mint-green hair, I would really find him scary.

"This is my spot." -he told me. His accent sounded like mine.

"What? I got here first!" -I answered, purposely slipping out my satoori.

He narrowed his eyes at me, then he scoffed, "You should be thankful that we are from the same place, because if you aren't I might have been dragging you out of this place by now."

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him. "So what are you doing here kid?"

"I-" I hesitated. Is it okay for me to talk to strangers? As long as he was not doing anything to harm me, I thought, it's okay. "I am looking for someone."

"Yeah? Your boyfriend?"

My mouth hang open, "h-how did you know?"

"Wild guess."-he answered smiling.

He looks cute when he smile. But Im not going to tell him that. I dont think he's the kind of person who would be happy if you told him he's cute.

I nodded, then contemplated if I should asked some question. I guess it would not hurt right? "Uhm, can you.. tell me where I could find this.. uh, BigHit Entertainment."

"BigHit? Why? Youre boyfriend's an idol?"

I nodded.

"Really huh? Why should I tell you? You might be a super obsessed fan who plans on kidnapping your bias. I can't trust you."

"What?? I- I mean, Yeah, I'm his fan, and I'm kind of obsessed with him aswell, but I.. I really want to see him. I need to see him. Please help me."

"Who is it anyway?"

I bit my lower lip.. then heaved out a sigh.. "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

He stared at me. Mouth agape. His expression was like he couldn't believe what I am saying.

"T-that brat is your boyfriend?" -he cried out.

"Brat? I mean.. d-do you know him?"

"Yeah. We're on the same entertainment actually.." -my eyes widened

"Really? You mean you're an idol too?"

"Nah. I'm a producer and a composer. And I've been working with Jungkook this past few days. I am the one who wrote his debut song."