Butterfly

(Pt. 10)

---

  "You wanna go somewhere today?"-I asked Taehyung.

"Nah. I want to stay here today Jiminie."-he answered. I just nodded at him.

"Wanna watch a movie then?"-i suggests.

"Yeah. Sure."

I searched through the stack of my DVDs to find a good movie to watch, then I found Iron Man.

"You like this?"- i asked him, showing him the DVD that i found.

He stared at it wide eyed like he suddenly remembered something. "T-thats.. his favorite.. movie." -he said.

"Huh? Who?"-i asked, confused

"Nevermind. Let's just watch it."

"Okay."

I put the CD in the player and sat beside Taehyung on the couch. Halfway through the movie, I was so immersed, that i didn't even noticed him falling asleep, til his head leaned on my shoulder.

I suddenly tensed at the intimacy, especially when he moved closer and wrapped his arms around me. I stared at him, but I wish I didn't, it just fueled my desire to kiss those plump lips of him.

I reached out for the remote to turn the TV off, then I slowly lift Taehyung from the couch (Note: Bridal Style) to bring him to his bed.

I slowly lay him down, and covered him with the blanket to make him comfortable. God. He looks so beautiful. I reached out to move his fringe away from his place which make him flinch a little. Cute.

My eyes traveled from his thick eyelashes, to his proud nose, his cheeks.. and then his lips. Those lips that I badly want to kiss, to taste, to explore. He's perfect. Perfect.

I leaned down to kiss him, just a kiss, and I'll be sleeping well this night. Just a touch of his lips to mine.

I closed my eyes when I'm only inches away from him, and leaned closer, closer..

"Jungkook."

I opened my eyes. When i heard him spoke. Jungkook? Shit. Why-- why? Even on his dreams he's still thinking about him! I moved away to stare at him. Kim Taehyung? When will it be me? When are you going to forget him, and love me instead? I am here. All for you. I won't leave you! Kim Taehyung, I love you. I really do.

I wiped away the tears that escaped my eyes, and leaned down to kiss his forehead instead. "When are you going to mine?"-I whispered as I got out of his room.

I moved down to the kitchen to get a drink, but there's suddenly knocking at the door. Maybe it's Hoseok hyung. I opened the door and was surprised to see.. them.

"What are you doing here?"- I asked.

"J-Jimin-Hyung.. C-Can I talk to Taehyung?"- Jungkook asked.

I stared at him. He looks thinner than ever. His complexion gone pale, and his eyes are drooping like he haven't been sleeping in a month. He doesn't look like the Brat Jungkook who usually refuse to use honorifics to me. He looks so weak, so vulnerable.

"Why?"- I asked.

"I- I need to talk to him, please Hyung."-he answered.

"Are you going to ask him to come back to you? Then sorry Jungkook but he's not coming back, he'll not let you to take him back, I WON'T let you to take him back, so just go."

"Jimin!" -Seokjin-hyung warned.

"Look here Jimin. Don't be a stubborn brat right now. We need to talk to Taehyung. He needs to know everything."-Yoongi-Hyung said.

"And what? What for? You, Jungkook, had said it yourself. You're going to die! You don't want him to get hurt when he sees you dying! So why suddenly change your mind?!"

"Hyung, i need him." -he said.

"I need him too."- i answered.

He looked at me, his eyes are shining with tears.

"But I love him."-he then said.

"I love him too."-I said back.

"Does he love you then?"-he asked, which make me quiet.. no. He doesn't love me. He still loves you. But i can't. I can't lose him.

"He will.. I will make sure that he will."

"No."-he said, "TAEHYUNG!! BABY! PLEASE! TALK TO ME! TAEHYUNG! TAEHYU-"- he cried out, making me panic

"STOP YOU SHIT!"-I told him, then tried closing the door, but Seokjin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung are preventing me from doing so.

"TAEHYUNG! BABY! BABE!" -Jungkook continue to shout out.

"SHUT THE FUCK--"

"w-what's happening?"

Shit. It's Taehyung.

----

Dahil pabebe ako, short update Lang muna xD hahaha. Love you ARMYs.

---

Ps. I posted this thing on Wattpad so if you missed a part or you want to re-read a part, Just search my account (KittaeKookieMonster) and go to my works. (You can follow me too. Kamsahamnida ^^