nine

Justin

"You know she looks like you," Nicole said as she colored with Khaila. "Who? Khaila?"

She nodded,"Mhm. Y'all smile makes y'all look like twins."

"Ew, I don't look him," Khaila teased me. I smiled, this girl was definitely her mother's child.

"Oh hush," I ruffled her hair,"You wish you looked like this." She giggled and continued to color.

I excused myself and went to find Maejor, he was laying on his couch watching a football game. Football was alright, but it really didn't interest me. Hockey was my sport.

"Where are the girls at?" I asked, referring to Jada and Angie.

"Upstairs, gossiping probably. I see you hitting it off with Nicole," he wiggled his eyebrows. "She's cool. She just said some crazy shit, though."

"What'd she say?"

"She said me and Khaila looked alike." He chuckled lightly and shook his head, leaving me confused.

"What?"

"Me and Angie said the same thing a couple years back, but we knew it was ridiculous."

"Damn right it's ridiculous. I hope y'all ain't tell Khalil that," I said. "Of course we didn't. He'd be pissed." I nodded in agreement.

"I got an app on my phone that tells what someone's baby will look like. I can do you and Jada?"

I furrowed my eyebrows,"Why the fuck do you have that app anyway?" He chuckled,"I just wanted to see what me and Angie's child will look like. You wanna do it or not?"

I sighed and nodded my head. He took me and Jada's picture and we waited for the result.

Maejor looked at it in awe and then showed me.

I shook my head in doubt,"That doesn't look like Khaila

I shook my head in doubt,"That doesn't look like Khaila."

"You didn't see Khaila when she was a baby, and I have. She looked exactly like that."

"You're bluffing." He scoffed,"I'm bluffing? Hol' up." He scrolled on his phone and showed me another picture.

" He scrolled on his phone and showed me another picture