sixteen

"Are you out of your damn mind!?" I went upstairs and yelled at Jada. "What?" She shrunk in fear. "Why would you come downstairs, in front of your ex fiancé, with nothing but a robe on! I should smack the shit outta you," I threatened, getting closer. "I'm sorry," she said softly,"I-I wasn't --" I stopped her mid sentence by slapping her in the face. Her bottom lip trembled and she slowly fell to the floor, making me feel bad.

"Babe.." I helped her up and she turned on me, kicking and punching me frantically. "Fuck you, Khalil! Fuck you! I hate you, stupid bitch! Go rot in hell," she spat at me,"This is the last time you'll ever put your hands on me, hear? We're done, I'll make sure we're divorced by Friday, I promise you that," she stood, frantically stuffing clothes in a travel bag. "Where are you going?"

"Don't fucking worry about it," she spat and continued to mumble words under her breath.

"Are you angry?"

"Yup. That's why Justin looked better than you in the Playtime music video, bitch," she insulted me. I laughed and shrugged. "I don't care."

"Bitch," she spat again.

"Alright, but if you call yourself leaving, then don't bother picking up my kid from school."

She laughed,"Oh please. What school does she go to?"

"Umm..." I hesitated. I really didn't know.

"Right," she shook her head,"Haven't took her or picked her up from school a day in her life."

She finished packing her stuff and Khaila's stuff before grabbing her keys, which I quickly snatched from her hand. "Uhn uhn, mine," I smiled. She scoffed and actually looked defeated. "Really? How is your daughter gonna get to and from school? Get some fucking food?"

I shrugged,"Not my problem anymore, sweetie." She closed her eyes,"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"On my daughter's soul I fucking hate you more than anything."

She turned and walked away, and not too long after I heard the sound of my front door slam. I sat up and anxiously waited for her to come back. If she would've came back I would've at least gave her the keys, but she didn't. And that's what I get for marrying a headstrong black woman.

Jada

After walking to Khaila's school (which took almost an hour) and picking her up 30 minutes early, I took her to a nearby playground. "Where's the car?" She asked, confused. "Its uh.. It's broken, don't worry about it. Mama's getting it fixed."

"Okay," she said with a smile. "You can go play, Khaila. I'll be right here." She furrowed her eyebrows,"You don't want me to do my homework?"

"You can do it later," I winked and she giggled at me, sitting her book bag down and running to play with the other kids.

jadaa_: ... Justin

justinbieber: what?

jadaa_: God I hate asking people for things

justinbieber: y'know, it seems like u only hmu when u need some help😕

jadaa_: ik and i feel like shit especially cause how I shut u down

justinbieber: is that a sorry?

jadaa_: 🌚

jadaa_: look something happened w khalil and me and my daughter can't stay there. We need ur help

justinbieber: why should I help u?

jadaa_: u really think she's ur daughter?

jadaa_: please just help us out this last time and I'll let u prove it

justinbieber:

justinbieber: I was gonna prove it with or w/o u 😂

jadaa_: justin please

jadaa_: if Khaila is yours, we're basically family. Please just help us 😭 I don't know who else to go to

justinbieber: fine . where are u

jadaa_ is typing...