fifty two

Justin

"Goodmorning, princess," I kissed Jada's head. There's always that part that couples love about making up, am I right?

She smiled,"Goodmorning.  How'd you sleep?"

I sat up and stretched, grabbing her an extra robe and putting one over my bare body. "Pretty good."

"I hope Khaila wasn't awaken last night," she giggled. I smiled,"We weren't that loud, not that I remember."

"I tried not to be."

I shook my head,"Lies."

She started laughing,"We are not about to have this conversation."

She got out of bed and I followed her to Khaila's room. Khaila was laying at the bottom of her bed with her head resting on her propped up elbows watching TV.

"Well goodmorning," Jada said to her, kissing her forehead.

"Hi, mama," she said, puckering her lips to give her a kiss. "How'd you sleep?" I asked her, and Jada smacked my arm when Khaila wasn't looking.

"Good," she said,"I thought I heard a monster, but I remembered that monsters aren't real."

I smiled, trying to hold my laughter in.

"Why do you have on matching robes? Is it twin day?"

Jada looked down,"Oh, yeah. Daddy wanted to be like me, you know how that goes."

"More like because daddy was inside of you," I mumbled, making Jada's eyes go wide. Khaila didn't hear me like I planned.

"Well, we'll see you when breakfast is ready, you can keep on watching your cartoons."

"Okay mommy." We shut her bedroom door after we walked out; Jada laughed,"Really?"

"What?"

"You're so immature, you know that?"

"You knew that when you started fucking with me," I shrugged.

"Shut up and make breakfast with me."

"Mm, kitchen sex?"

"Justin!"

****

Jada

To answer your first question, no we did not have sex again.

We took Khaila to my mom's house and Justin went to the studio while I went 'job searching' aka, planning my proposal. Yep, I was still gonna propose.

My team consisted of Brian and Angie. Angie wanted Maejor to help, but I said hell nah because Maejor has a fat ass mouth and doesn't know how to shut the hell up sometimes.

"Okay, meeting #1 is now in session."

"Is that a gavel?" Brian asked. "Yes, Brian. Yes it is."

"Lord help us all," Angie muttered.

"Okay, I was thinking that I wanted to do something like sing or dance or some shit."

Angie blinked,"Are you forgetting that you can't sing or dance?"

"Noo," I rolled my eyes,"But it'll make him smile."

"Aw, love is so cute," Brian said with a smile. "Then where's your nigga?"

"Girllllll," he snapped his fingers,"Do I look like I want to be tied down?"

"Anyway," I laughed,"Plus, I want to include the microphone."

"Do you have it?"

I nodded,"It came to mama's house yesterday, I dropped it off at my apartment so it would be safe."

"Your apartment?"

I grinned,"Yeah." When me and Justin had our break, I decided that was the perfect time to get my shit together. So I did.

"I don't think you should sing, cause everyone's not gonna find that shit funny and you know how paparazzi is. But, you could lip sync?"

Brian nodded in agreement,"That's actually a good idea."

"What the hell would I lip sync?

"One of his songs, duh."

We began to search for a list of 'Justin Bieber songs'. Angie squealed,"You know what'll be so cute?"

Here we go. "What?"

"If you sang a female version of One Less Lonely girl, that'd be so cute! We used to stay blasting that song from our mp3 players!"

I blinked,"......aren't you the one who said I shouldn't sing because I simply can't? You can't contradict your own ideas."

She crossed her arms and sat back down,"Whatever," she mumbled. "I'm not that creative to sit down and actually write my own version either. It's a good idea, but it's just not for me."

"Okay, so do you want to lip sync the regular version?"

I nodded,"Yeah."

"Okay then we actually getting somewhere. Let's finish planning the hell outta of this proposal," Brian snapped his fingers.

Justin

"Is this the perfect house for you and your family, Bieber?"

I looked around and smiled,"I think it is."

For the last couple days I have been looking at houses for me, Jada, and Khaila.

I haven't told Jada because I want to surprise her. School's starting soon and I feel like Khaila shouldn't go from two separate houses. I'll pay off Jada's lease and everything will be fine.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah." It was perfect: the perfect size and child proof.

"Okay then," he shook my hand,"You have yourself a house." I smiled.

"How soon are you moving in?"

"Soon," I said,"Soon enough."

Creds to @fangirl_593

The female version of OLLG was her idea and I was gonna use it, but like Jada said I'm not that creative to write my own 😂 and I'm not gonna steal someone else's version so .. But thank you for the idea anyway 😊