thirty nine

#getdirectmessagesto100k

pisssedd at this fandom !! (Not none of yall i love yall too much 😊) Now when I see Justin in my city I can't ask for a pic without feeling rude because y'all got him in his feelings UGH

justin

I sighed as I rode in the backseat of Maejor and Angie's car. They had bailed me out this morning.

"Thank you," I mumbled. "Don't think about it," Maejor said. "How was it in there?"

"Hell," I shivered,"Don't even wanna think about it, to be honest. Where's Khaila?"

"With Jada," Angie answered. "Great, can we go pick her up on the way home?"

"Here's the thing, Justin," Maejor sighed," We can't."

I chuckled," You're kidding me, right? Why not?"

"They think you abused two children already, you aren't permitted to be within 50 feet close to a child."

"But I didn't even do nothing!" I exclaimed,"Bruh, I was set up!"

"We know, Justin. You'd never put your hands on that girl's kids, but it's the law right now. All you need is a good lawyer to prove your innocence."

"How long is Khaila staying with Jada?" I asked. "Forever," Maejor said dramatically,"She got custody back."

My heart sank. I just wanted to prove to everyone that I could be a good father, and I couldn't even do that right.

I let a female ruin that for me. I cleared my throat and adjusted myself in my seat,"Let me end this shit right now."

"You're breaking up with her?"

"Uh yeah."

"Why? It wasn't even her fault," Maejor said defensively. "Sorry Maejor, didn't know you were on your period today, but let me set the record straight. I can't see my daughter because of the situation Nicole has dragged me in. And no woman is put before my daughter. None."

"But --"

"Maejor, shut up!" Angie thwaped him in the head and then smiled at me,"That's good, Justin. I'm proud, I know you really liked her."

"Yeah, I did. But this is about me getting things back to normal, and this is the first step to doing that."

"When's your court date?"

"July 7," I answered.

Angie nodded,"We'll get you a lawyer, Justin. Don't even worry."

I didn't reply and just shook my head. "Call up Jada for me," I asked Maejor.

"Where's your phone?"

"They. Confiscated. It," I huffed, highly irritated. Angie handed me my phone and I thanked her. I didn't care about Maejor's attitude, his pussy ass was upset because 'I played his friend', as he mumbled multiple times. I don't think I was wrong, I was just doing what I had to do in order to make things back to normal, and I knew the next thing I had to do.

"Hello?"

"Hey," I said,"It's Justin."

"Aw, you're out?" I smiled,"Yeah, thank God. How's Khaila?"

"Puzzled," she chuckled lightly,"She misses you, though. I'm really sorry that you can't see her, if I could change it, I would."

"I know," I said,"I'm not blaming you for anything. You did what you had to do, like any other great mom."

Her smile was evident in her voice,"Thank you."

"Do you have anyone who could watch Khaila for about 15 minutes? I need to talk to you."

"Yeah, my mom can. I have to give you your keys anyway."

I smiled,"Alright, see you at my place."

"Bye."

I hung up and gave Angie her phone. She smirked at me,"What's going on?" I just blushed and hid my face for the rest of the ride.

***

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to call!" Angie called as I got out of their car. "Okay, thanks sis," I told her. She smiled and waved as the car drove off.

I approached my house and there was Jada sitting on the small porch. She smiled,"They made you cut your hair?"

I smiled,"Just hug me." I held out my arms and she jumped in them without a problem. I held onto her tight and it felt so right. I was definitely not regretting my decision.

We broke the hug and I cupped her face, pulling my lips to hers. Our mouths moved in sync as we took part in the most passionate and real kiss we've both ever had. She pulled back and smiled at me, more like blushed to be honest.

"I should've done that I long time ago. I love you," I told her,"I've never stopped. You have been here from the beginning and you haven't left me throughout my mistakes. Promise me you'll never leave."

She stood on her tip toes and kissed me,"I promise."