Where's Adam

JINS POV

I wake up looking for Adam. "Adam!! We're are you"i yelled around the house he was no were to be found so I just sat on the couch waiting for the others to wake up....

"Jins haves you seens Adams" Barney asked hopefully. "Nop" I shook my head."Opar "

Ross walks down the stairs looking tired."Be quite!" He yells "I'm trying to sleep." Ross walks back to his room and shuts the door.

I hear a car pull up. It looks just like Adams I glance out the window I see TWO people getting out of the car chatting. Adam and some girl.

Y/N POV

I get out of the car and look at Adam "I'm scared what if they don't like me" I whined. "They will I promise " he says comforting me. Adam opens the door and I say behind him." I'm back!!" Adam yelled on the top of his lungs. Ross came storming out of his room "I told you to!-oh hi Adam" he said as I giggled. "Who's that" Jin asked pointing in my direction. "Oh guys I wanted you to meet my sister.... Y/N, she'll be staying with us" Adam said. I looked over to Jin he looked...a little mad. Jin introduced himself to me and he...Blushed. That was the last thing I thought about. He scratched the back of his neck " Hey Y/N, maybe we could hang some time" he smiled "ok what about tomorrow at 6" I asked "See you then" He waved to me while I went out the door.