Undertale

Jin POV

I can't be... She's dead. I burst out with tears. " can... I..go see...her" I ask. She lead me into the room and closes the door behind me.

Y/n POV (told you it wasn't over)

It was dark "you cannot give up" I hear a voice say " y/n you need to stay determined" it finished. Stay determined I said to myself stay determined I repeated. " I am determined!" I yell. Then I wake up... "Jin wh-what happens" I ask weakly "y/n? Y/n!" He hugged me. "Nurse!" I yell the nurse rushes in. " it can't be... But how" " I was determined" I reply. "Oh no more Undertale request" Jin says playfully.

Adams POV

Jin came back to the waiting room still crying. " you know her favorite game is Undertale right" he says " well you're gonna have a bad time" Jin finishes.
" Howdy I'm Flowey Flowey the flower" Ross says most likely trying to be Flowey. " who needs arms when you got legs like these" I say acting as Mettaton. "What a terrible creature torching such a pure innocent youth" Jess says acting as Toriel. " we are only missing Frisk" says Jin "I am determined" I hear a voice say. Y/n. She's alive I run up to her and hug her tightly as the rest come and join.

Sorry this chapter was Short if I did it any longer You probably wouldn't understand it.