Another day

I woke you to Adam shouting as he always does. I sit up and rub my eyes "top of the mornin" I yell trying to mock Jacksepticeye. I get up and go to change. Today I'm wearing a purple long sleeve shirt and some skinny jeans. I also decide to wear a black Bennie cause why not. I go down stairs and me and Jin head to the office. Today I was gonna record an episode of  teacher with Adam,Jin,Ross,Barney, and Jess. I was a new student. We had fun doing that then we went to- "IHOP" "SHUT UP ROSS" and yes we did go to ihop.Afterwards we go back to the offices and film an episode of do not laugh with Tyler ( munchingbrotato)
Jin, Adam, Jess ( aphmal) and me of course! This time I didn't do to bad until Jess started to read her book witch was some crazy version of twilight but beside that it was all good.
" beep....beep....beep" my phone rings and I instantly pick it up. " Hello" " hey n/n it's Jess wanna come Christmas shopping with me tomorrow?" " oh shit! I almost forgot about Christmas"
" I'll pick you up at 12 k" " yea that's great see ya" i say hanging up the phone. I run to my calendar "December
22" I read. " HEY JIN" I yell from in my office " CAN I GO SHOPPING WITH JESS TOMORROW" I finish "ok, I was gonna go with Adam tomorrow as well" it was time to head out of the offices today I rode with Ross cause he wanted to talk to me. I jump in the car with Ross and he starts the car. " hey... Remember how Max... Kinda kidnapped you" he says and I nods my head " he told me not to tell you but.... He...he... He likes you..." I look at him with shock in my eyes "yea" Ross says as we pull up to the house "bye see ya!" I yell and he waves. In not gonna tell Jin he'll have another temper tantrum.