Another Date?

" Umm Jin you missed the turn" I say. "I know..." He says.

Jin POV

Today I decided to give y/n a ride. Just not home. I'm taking her elsewhere. "Oh we are here!!"

Y/n POV

"We are here!!" Jin yells as we pull over to the side of the road. He gets out and takes my hand. We stood their for HOURS and I mean HOURS in complete silence . I had to break the silence ' but how?' I walked up to Jin and hugged him really hard.

Jin POV

Y/n walked up to me and hugged me. I couldn't help it she was beautiful and even my words can't describe her. I blushed then my heart took over. I kissed her it felt like we kissed all night  " I love you" I whispered to y/n " I love you too" she said. I check the time. It's almost 2 AM. ' what is Adam going to say' I tell y/n we have to go and we jump in the car.
While in the car y/n was singing I thought it was the best singing in this universe!

Y/n POV    ( a/n sorry for all the POV changes) 

We get in the car I decided to listen to music while in the car but little did I know I was singing in front of Jin.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid cause I have loved you

For a thousand years

And I'll love you for a thousand more

All along I believed that I would find you

(A/N sorry don't know the next line)

For a thousand years

Then I heard another voice, Jin sing

And I'll love you for a thousand more

I pull out my headset and tell Jin his singing is awesome then he tells me it's not as awesome as yours he says while I slightly blush.

Time skip until home

Y/n's POV

We hop out of the car and go inside Jin was ahead of me already in his room. I ran up the stairs to his room until Adam stopped me " where were you? " he asked me. I didn't answer his question. Then he looked at me with anger in his eye's. I still don't reply but say some thing to get out of the subject." So how was your day?" I ask hoping to get out of subject. But instead he raises his fist up at me "WHERE WERE YOU" he says this time yelling. I don't answer because I was scared to tell him he'd be mad. A few seconds later he punches me in my stomach I fall to the ground " BYE" I yell getting up and running out the door.