Christmas

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning. Jin was STILL asleep I opened the rooms door and went to the stairs and charged back into the room and jumped on Jin. " A little longer" he says " Bitch it's Christmas" I yell jumping on him. I leave the room and text Jess, Ross, Adam, and Max to come over.
Jin came down stairs and we waited about... 5 minutes. We all sat around the tree we all opened Adams gifts first. I got a beenie!!! Yay! Next was Jess Make up! Wait... That's what I got her... Now Ross he gave me a self portrait of his MC skin... My turn I gave out my gifts. I made Jin a blanket and a beenie he looked like he LOVED it! Now I opened his gift "Muffin" I shout as I hug Muffin tightly. Then Jin handed me some thing else. It was shaped as a small box. I take the wrapping paper off and covered my face with my hands I was crying. " y/n, will you marry me" I throw my arms over Jin and we kissed longly and passionately " yes" I reply still crying. He slipped the ring onto my finger. I wiped away my tears.
How can this happen to me... I hear everyone else clapping while Ross was still trying to open his gift that I got him. Once he got it open he laughed getting everyone else's attention. Christmas was the best day ever for me... Until

CLIFFHANGER!!!!