The "date" part 2

Jin POV

She'll LOVE were we are going just wait. Then I get a text. Shit I forgot about Adam! I read the text quietly so y/n couldn't hear he wants to know we're I am and if y/n is with me. I put the phone away without responding "we're here" I pull y/n out of the car carrying her over to the pool."I'm ready" she says "1...2...3..." I say then pull the blind fold off of her.

Y/n POV

After Jin pulled the blind fold off of me I was happy when I saw the pool but I didn't have a bathing suit. Jin handed me a bag and I looked inside... A brand new bathing suit! "Thank you!!" I yelled running into the bathroom changing.

Jin's POV

She ran into the bathroom then a few minutes later she came back out " you're gorgeous" I accidentally blurred out then I covered my mouth she was blushing. Then she started giggling I knew why I was blushing to. We both say in the hot tub for HOURS talking then the words I've wanted to say to
y/n escaped my mouth "y/n, ever since I met you I've always wanted to say this to you... I love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life... Will you be my... Girlfriend" I covered my eye she'll never like me I barely even know- I felt her lips push against mine I pushed back finally we broke out to breath "does that answer your question?" She asked laughing "no it doesn't" I say joking around as she pulls me in for another kiss. It felt like it was going on forever till my phone started buzzing. I looked at my phone " what's wrong Jin" she said looking at my phone. "Adam wants to know were we are""oh we better get going than" we walked to the car and got in. I'm in trouble I thought to myself he's gonna be pissed.

A/n let me know if you have any ideas for the story and thx for reading!!!