Adams place

I seemed to be bothered all day wither it was Adam Jin or Ross. It was finally the end of the day. Today we are all gonna go over to Adams and play some games together so me and Jin drive home and get all if our stuff. " laptop, check. Clothing check. Snacks check."
Ok I'm ready to go. I go to the living room and sit on the couch to wait for Jin. Jin finally came down about 4 minutes later and we headed to Adams. But for some reason we walked.
     Later we arrived at Adams. Ross, Barney, and ,Max were there. We walked into the house. We all sit down. "Mario cart!" Jin yells holding the disk. Jin put the disk in to the slot (don't know what it's actually called) and we all choose out characters. After that we are some pizza. After our little break we played FNAF but we still had to desire witch game. 1,2,3,or,4. " I choose 2 it's my favorite" "4..." Said Max looking angry in his eyes. " 2" Jin and Adam yell. " I like 3" says Ross " mes tos " added Barney. Yay we are playing FNAF 2. We all played and played we were gonna do a competition to see who can survive longer. 1st night, all survived. 2nd night, all survive. 3rd night, Ross and Adam out! 4th night Barney out! 5th night Max out! Now it was just me and Jin... Suddenly I here a jump scare noise the funny part was that Jin didn't have muffin with him and I bursted out laughing. So the end results are...
    Adam: 3rd night 3:00 AM
    Ross: 3rd night 5:00AM
    Barney: 4th night 2:00 AM
    Max: 5th night 3:00 AM
    Jin: 6th night 5:00 AM
    Y/n: 7th night 4:00 AM

I won!!! Later we all played do not laugh and all I'm gonna tell you bout that is that I failed miserably and laughed every time. Then we played who's your daddy I was really good at this game so I would win... And I did!
Well everyone except Ross that's all.
Now it was about 2:00 AM and we decided to watch a movie. I fell asleep about half way through I was TRYING to stay up but I failed so I ended up falling asleep on Jin's shoulder. Good night!

A/n: 50 reads! Yay since I hit 50 reads I am going to do a chapter all about me. Are you ready cause you probably will not even believe some stuff about me. And remember if you have any suggestions let me know!
Thanks again! And I'll see you in the next chapter bub-bye!