Home

We arrived home with Alyssa and Kyle. I pushed the stroller into the house "SURPRISE" Adam Jess and Ross shouted. They looked over in shock "Twins!" I shouted that all came over and took turns holding them. " what are there names?" Ross asked. " Alyssa and Kyle" I reply as I hear a knock on the door. I go over to the door and answers it " oh hi Alessa" I say has I let her in. My phone starts to ring so I go out onto the porch. " hello" I say. " Max exacted please be careful and if you see him call us" the police says then hangs up. Ok then. We partied all day we played Mario cart, Minecraft, prop hunt. Every one passed out except me. I sat there holding Kyle. Then I hear a window shatter. I put Kyle down and picked up a knife as I slowly walk to the kitchen.Max. I put the knife down and walked towards him. Luckily he was facing the other way I walked to him and attempt to punch him but he grabbed my fist. I wriggled my fist free and punched him across the face then I kneed him in the gut causing him to fall over. I called the police and they came as fast as they could. When the police came the others awoke. Jin running to me hugging my tightly. " I'm fine" I say as we watch the police drag Max into the car. I crack my fist and smile as the car drives away.
BYE MAX!

Welp that was the end of this book hope you enjoyed. Let me know if you want me to make a second book. Bub-bye!
     Oh and I am gonna make some more Xreader books soooooo....