CHALLANGES

Y/n POV

" Sky here with y/n, Jin, and OH MY GOD it's ROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! and today we'll be doing the smoothie challenge. Y/n and Jin will be making for each other and me and Rosssssssssssssssssssss will be making for each other here it goes!" Jin is making mine first oh god I'm scared!

Jin's POV

I look over the ingredients I am gonna give her a sugar overload. I start with putting a lot of coke in the blending machine then I throw some chocolate chip cookies in there as well never forget the honey buns. I throw some Hersey kisses in there as well with some syrup. Then I spot some red bull . "red bull gives you wings" I say quoting the commercials. I pore some of that into the machine. Lastly I throw a banana in there then I blend it up.i pore the mixture into a cup and take it to the room. Y/n is next.

Y/n POV

I looked throw everything. I put red bull, chocolate, hot chips, salsa, a banana, cheese, bread, and lastly milk into the machine. I blended everything together 'yuck' I thought I pored it into a cup and stared at it for about 45 seconds then take it back to the room.
"Adam you are up" I sang as I entered the room. Adam sprang up and ran to the 'kitchen'.

Adams POV

Ok my turn. Ross get ready for this cause you're gonna hate this. I put wacky stuff in the cup. I throw in a Christmas card, some slimy stuff, salsa. Chips, watermelon, milk, that V8 juice, syrup, and lastly a few pieces of my own hair then I blend it together. I hope you like it Ross. I pore the mix into a cup and go back to everyone else is while going there I stare at the 'smoothie' yuck! Now it's Ross's turn.

Ross POV

I go into the 'kitchen' and start throwing stuff into the blender. Ham, turkey, salsa, cheese, peach, syrup, chips, watermelon, and lastly some milk. I mix this unusual mix together and take it to Adam. Prepare your self Adam.

Y/n POV

Everyone was done. I tried Jin's first. It was really thick and sugary. But it was better then I thought. Then Jin tried mine. His face was scrunched up so much that I couldn't help it but to laugh. After that Ross tasted Adams he instantly ran out the room and got a bottle of water. Now Adam tried Ross's he looked like he was gonna throw up. He ran out the room and I ran after him. Ross's smoothie literally made Adam throw up. " are you alright" I say as Adam walked out the bathroom. He nodded and we went back to the room and ended the video." Ross you made Adam throw up" I say. " sorry Adam" Ross sighs.

Time skip to ze whisper challenge

We started the whisper challenge I was first to have the headphones on. I tried to read Adams lips " Adam sucks dong" I say playfully. He nodded. "Seriously I was just playing" I say loudly.he goes again and I attempt to read his lips again " I like Jin" I say then instantly cover my mouth "asshole" I say blushing. I give Adam the headphones " play Undertale bitch it's awesome" I say " watch out I suck dong" he replies seriously " bitch" I say as I nods no. Then i say " Adam stay determined" I say " Adam you're the best" he says smiling "no" I shout at him and he frowns. Then Jin played with him next was Ross and we finished the whisper challenge. After that we ate our lunch.

Time skip to next challenge brought to you by Muffin.

Next we do the duck tape challenge. Adam taped Jin to a chair and Ross taped me. As soon as they were done I jade a total of 11 layers of tape around my chest 5 around each leg and 7 around each arm I also had 2 layers around my mouth that Ross playfully put there. I instantly broke the tape that was around my chest then broke my legs out. Then one of my arms go out and I took the tape off my other. Lastly I take the tape off my mouth. Then I walk over to Jin who's only managed to get one leg and his chest out. I help him get his hands out and his other leg. Me and Jin held each other's hands and ran out of the room while saying " see ya suckers" at the same time. Then Adam ended the video. Next we played the seven second challenge witch bothered me because Adam gave me one and he said " y/n you have 7 seconds to kiss Jin" and this bothered me cause it was going on YouTube. And yes I did end up kissing him. Lastly we played the finish my sentence challenge. I started "Jin" next was Adam " Loves" then was Jin he sighed " y/n" then Ross "more" and the order stayed the same "then" "anything" "in" "the" "world" then we ended the sentence. Adam gave Max the videos so he could edit them then me and Jin went home. We decided to watch a movie then go to bed but instead I ended up falling asleep on the couch on Jin's chest.

A/n that was a long chapter hope you liked it. And if you have any suggestions for story's or ideas for this one just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thank you if you are reading this! Well hope you are enjoying this book so far and for those who are reading I know many people skip authors notes but since some people don't I'm just gonna tell you that something REALLY BIG is gonna happen really soon. Well once again I hope you are enjoying this book so far and remember to slap that like button in the face with your nose!!'