Wedding day

We pulled up to our house and I walked in. As soon as I walked trough the door Jin was on top of me. I told Jin what had happened. Adam came in as well as Jess. We all played a game of never have I ever. We all used our gender for an advantage. But surprisingly Adam has bought 50 dollars worth bras for Alessa he has also gotten his nails painted before. Afterwards we played who's your daddy. I was really good at that game. Then we watched a movie. I fell asleep on Jin's shoulder.
       The next day. I woke up to Jin shouting at my. " 5 more minutes" I yell. " today is the wedding" he says as I spring out of bed and get dressed into normal clothing. I ran to Jess's house.
       I knocked on her door. "It's y/n!" I yell. She opens the door. " the weddings today!" I say as I go into her house. She leads me to were she put my dress. A wonderful purple dress. I put it on. " how do I look" I ask as I twirl around. " you look FABULOUS" she yells. " stop trying to be pewdiepie" I roll my eyes.
     I walk up the aisle. I can't believe This is happening.

(TIME SKIP CAUSE OF THE BORING SPEACH)

We kissed longly,passionately as we heard cheers in the audience. We danced and partied all night until I felt a horrible pain in my stomach. I walk up to Jin "Jin I think it's happening" I say as I look at my stomach. He rushes me to the hospital.

Later!!!

Jin came into my room. I was crying looking at my children. Twins! Jin sat next to me and we started to think of names. We ended with the names Kyle and Alyssa.

Hey guys the next chapter will be the last chapter but don't worry I will make a second book soon and believe me things will get real.
And as always I'll see you in the next chapter bub-bye