Finding y/n

I run out the door with my phone and Muffin. I ran and ran till I had no idea where I was but I kept on running all day all night until I come across a park I walk over to the swing and just sit there sobbing.

The next morning Jin POV

I woke up in the morning "Y/N" I shouted. I walk out of the room and see blood on the floor. I couldn't help it but to cry. I ask everyone in the house if they've seen her Ross hasn't Barney hasn't I walk over to Alesa. "Have you seen y/n" I ask sadly. " no but I'm sure Adam has" I go up to Adams room I hear him crying on the other side of the door. I walk in asking if he's alright he nodded his head no. "Y/n  ( sniffle) ran away ( sniffle) I was to hard in her ( sniffle)" he says I go out of the room and get dressed. I hop in my car driving around till I find y/n.

2 hours later

She wouldn't answer the phone I wonder what's wrong with her. I got tired so I jumped out of the car by a park. I saw someone crying at the swing I sat next to her " J-Jin?" She asked as she looks up at me " y/n what's wrong" I say as she uncovers her face. She had a black eye and a swollen nose. "  What happened to you" I asked. " Adam " that's all she had to say so I pulled her to the car. When we got to the house y/n stayed in the car as I ran up to Adam who was about to head to the office " What's wrong with you" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

Y/n POV (finally)

The guys fought and fought I decided to break it up. I got out of the car and pushed them apart " STOP FIGHTING"
The guys stopped. Adam left and Jin said " I'm moving out" " so you're gonna just leave me here" I ask.  " No you're coming with me" we went into the house and started packing our stuff.

Clothing                👍🏻 
Laptop                   👍🏻
Muffin                    👍🏻
Electronics             👍🏻
Jin                            ❤️

" I love you y/n"
" I love you Jin"

Jin pulled me into a long kiss and I kissed back enjoying every little second of it.