GAME NIGHT Part 1 7 mins in heavan

Mitch POV

I got a call from Jin yay we are gonna have a game night at Jin's new house I'm pumped. Can't wait!

Ross POV

I just got a call from Jin. Him and t/n want me to come for a game night. I wonder who else is invited. Eh whatever does it really matter.

Max POV

Y/b and Jin are invited me to a game night after what happened two days ago WOW. I wonder if Adam was invited.

Jin's POV

I got all the stuff ready while y/n got the snacks. Then I see y/n run upstairs then back down with two stuffed cats in her hand " just in case" she says handing me muffin. All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door by the time I got up y/n was already at the door. The guys were here.

Y/n POV

I let the guys in and we all sat down. Me and Jin sat on the floor while Ross and Max shared the couch and Mitch grabbed a chair. We started things off without electronics. We played something that may be disturbing...
7 minutes in heaven.

Max POV

We all decided to play something off the computers first. 'Hmm... What should we play' I ask myself ' GOT IT'
" Let's play seven minutes in heaven" I say with a smirk. Y/n gets up to go get a hat. After she left there was a knock on the door. Jin got up to answer it he opened the door and looked mad 'who was it'

Jin POV

I got up to answer the door I opened it wondering who it could be... I open the door to see Adam standing there I start to get mad clenching my fist but then relax them. I let him in and he sits down on the floor. I told everybody to sit in a circle and get their item out so we are ready to play when y/n comes back.

Y/n POV

I went up stairs looking for a hat... I remembered I had one down stairs I walk down stairs paying NO attention to the guys. I go into the kitchen and I found my hat. I pick it up and go to the living room then suddenly I freeze 'Adam' I continue walking and then sit next to Jin. Everyone puts an item in except me. I was first. I close my eyes and pick an item. I pick up the item but before looking at it I look at Jin he looked upset so I don't think I got him. I look down in my hands...
A little red pixelated M "Ohh where is Markiplier " I ask sarcastically. I look at Max "Do I have to" I cry while Ross pushes me and Max into the closet "Have fun" Ross says while closing the closet door. I sigh. Then suddenly I feel something soft touch my lips.

Max POV

Ross shoved me and y/n in the closet. I didn't want to tell her but I like her and I mean like like her but she is already dating Jin. I pull her close to me I kissed her.