Max... Again

Y/n POV

I wake up... I'm not under the moon and stars any more..." Jin!" I try to yell but there is a piece of tape over my mouth. Fucking Max I thought to myself. Why does he want me so bad. Then I see a shadow... I got closer... And closer...until it was right in front of me... Ross... " what the Fuck" I try to say. He rips the piece of tape off my mouth. " what's wrong with you" I say trying to get loose. Then he just leaves. " Ross you Bitch! Get the Fuck back here!" I yell. But nobody came. ( I'm so sorry I had to but that there)
I continued yelling till I say another shadow. It got closer so it was visible."Max" I mumble. He gets closer "Get away from me!" He gets even closer " please" I cry. I close my eyes... I fell his lips against mine and I couldn't push him away. He lets go "Get away freak" I yell at him. He pulls out a knife from behind him. I cover my eyes with my hand and cry even more. The pain never came. I uncovered my eyes he was still standing there. He stepped closer till he was right in front of me. "If you don't want to die" he starts "what" I cry. " break up with Jin and come with me" he whispers. " never" I shout. " well...well" he smirks twerking the knife. " JIN" I yell. " but nobody came" Max says as I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I start to cough up blood. " it was worth it" I say. I see another figure. "Max! How could you" I hear... Adams voice. " Adam" I cough " please... Help" I finish coughing between words. He runs over to me and stabbed Max with his own knife. Then he untied me "we're is Jin" I cough. " he is safe at his house" Adam replies while picking me up. He ran to his car with me in his hands. He put me down and placed his amulet on my chest. I looked  mat him with a questionable look. Then he said "determination" and his amulet started to glow bright yellow. My cut was gone I was no longer coughing blood. I hugged Adam tightly. He sat me in the passenger seat and drove me to Jin's house. Thank you!