Max.

Y/n POV

"M-M-Max " I answer weakly. " that bitch gonna get it" shouts Jin.

4 days later

I finally get to go home but I have to use a wheelchair since I couldn't walk with the stab in my side. I lied in Jin's bed for a bit while on my phone listening to the Undertale soundtrack. My favorite song from it is called "your best nightmare". Jin came in the room and we played Mario cart 8 for a while.  I win like every time! " I'm the queen of Mario cart!!! I yell on the top of my lungs. After playing a little more we ate some pizza and watched a movie until I passed out. This is a description of my life after I got wheelchair

1 month later

Finally no more wheel chair adios mother fucker! That day me and Jin had all kinds of fun. We played miniature golf, we went to the park... That day was all kinds of fun. So fun I can't even explain it!
   The next morning I woke up to the smell of waffles and BACON I ran down stairs as fast as I could without tumbling down and breaking something
   " Gimmi dat bacon!" I yell. " you'll have to come and get it" Jin replies. I go in the kitchen and find the plate of bacon. I grab a piece then Jin tackles me on to the floor then kisses me... Passionately. Him onto of me we stood like that for about... 4 minutes... Maybe... Yeah 4 minutes. Then we got up and ate breakfast together. After breakfast we head over to the offices.

Time skip to ze offices

Me and Jin got out of the car rushing to the building. We get in the building and get our stuff ready. Adam comes into my office and asked if I can do a few challenges with him. " only if Jin is in them to" I reply to him giving him a serious face." Fine, but you asked for it"
  Later me and Jin walk to the room Adam told us to meet him at for the challenges. We walk in to see Adam and Max sitting on the couch waiting for us. Max. I look at Jin and his fist are clenched tightly. " Max you bitch! You don't EVER touch y/n ever again!!!" He yelled on the top of his lungs "NEVER" Max leaves not wanting this to continue but Jin follows and I didn't want to be apart of this so I stayed with my brother. " what's up with Jin and Max?" He asked " ugh... I think Max likes me and he is jelly of Jin so he... He" " he what he what y/n" " he kidnapped me and he stabbed me" I say pulling up my shirt to show him the large cut. "Ouch" " yeah" " BRB" said Adam walking out of the room Jin soon came back into the room and sat next to me.

Jin's POV

I followed Max out of the room and pushed him against the wall " you bitch" I say as I punch him in the jaw. Then I knee him in the nuts. Then he punches my side. This kept going on till he gave up and left the building. Then I returned to y/n hoping she wouldn't see the bit of blood on my side.

Y/n POV

I looked at Jin he was clutching his side. I lifted his hand and shirt to see some blood."Jin what happened" I say
"Max" he says back. "That bastard" then Adam walks in with Ross. " You guys ready!" Says Adam as he sets up the camera. Before we started the video Adam told us the challenges  we were gonna do . Smoothie, whisper, seven second, and duck tape. I was excited. Oh forgot one also the finish my sentence challenge. Adam told this to us while he was finishing setting up the camera. Finally he finished time to record! We are starting with the smoothie challenge. 1...2...3...start!!!