IN PREGGO

Y/n POV

I wake up. I hear music and Jin is gone. I walk to the kitchen and see Jin shirtless cooking and dancing. I pull out my phone and start to record him. I got more than 15 minutes of footage until he noticed me " you're seriously recording me" he says as he starts chasing me. He caught up and pinned me to the wall. (From there you can let your imagination take place and older kids or adults you know what I'm talking about.) I just realized " Jin the food" I say he runs to the kitchen and pulls out a cake. " aww thanks" I say "oh it's not for you" he says "it's mine" he rubbed frosting on the cake.
Later you and Jin head to the Offices. I played some FNAF 2 and who's your daddy with Jin. Then my stomach started to feel weird I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I went out of the bathroom and went back to the my office to see Jin in there "Babe what's wrong" he asked " nothing" I lie " are you sure" I nods my head and he leaves my office. I see a piece of cake on my desk. I begin to eat it then Adam comes in my office " Hey sis wanna play some would you rather" " sure, when?" " five minutes I'll skype you" I nods and he leaves. I finish eating the cake and we start recording and about 7 minutes into the episode " I'll be right back" I say over the skype call. I run to the bathroom and throw up AGAIN. Then I hurried back to my office " in back" "are you ok" Jin's asked " I am fine" I say and we continue playing.
It was about time to go home me and Jin were heading out "Jinillberightback" I said berry quickly and I ran to the bathroom and threw up but this time Jin was there rubbing my back. "That's what was wrong" he says as we leave the building.
Tonight I went to sleep early and woke up early. I got out of bed and drove to the doctors. They checked me out and stuff " ok miss y/n you are free to go but there is one thing I have to say before you go... You are..... Pregnant" the doctor says excitedly. I look at her in shock " OMG I'm preggo" I left the doctors and went strait to work Jin wasn't there yet so I went to his office and changed his computer background. I made him a background that said " we're pregnant " and had a bunch if pink and blue baby toys around it. I saw Jin coming so I shut down the computer and went to my office and got my stuff ready.
Next thing you know I hear Jin in his office yelling witch attracted Adam Max Ross and Barney. Then they were yelling as I sat in my office like nothing ever happened. Then Jin busts through the door of my office hugging me so hard it was bone crushing. Then he kissed me and I kissed back it was very passionate. " what happened" I asked trying to use my acting skills then Jin just left and I continued my day and taped some videos.

A/n told you something big was gonna happen! Anyways hope you are enjoying and I will tell you about myself if you want. But anyway remember to slap that like button in the face with your nose!!!