Something's Up

Mark plopped down at his monitor. His "safe place" as he liked to call it and booted it on. He was gone all day, out with Ryan and Matt picking out yet another pet to add to their household. Mark heaved a giant sigh. He hadn't even thought of making a video yet, he was completely off schedule. Videos were supposed to be up by around 12:00 and it was already 6:00 at night. His fans we're probably bustling about in the community worrying about him. Not that that was a bad thing, he loved each and every one of his subscribers. He needed to think up an idea for a video, quickly!
"I know!" He mumbled to himself. He could make a collab video with Jack. One of his best friends, everyone always loved when he put out a video with Jack. The shippers went crazy! A message appeared onscreen as he called Jack through Skype. As usual he picked up right away.
"Hey Mark!" His Irish accent burst through the speakers.
"JEEZ! Yell much?" Mark fumbled for the volume.
"Hey wanna make a video.. I still need to post something for today, hopefully no one is flipping out yet," Mark said
"Yeah, sure what about some GTA 5, I always have the joy of being able to run you over with a car," Jack snarked
Mark held his hand up to his heart. "WHY, WHY WOULD YOU EVER!" He asked in mock surprise.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------LATER-----------------------------------------------------------
"And I will see you in the next video, buh bye!!" Mark waved to the webcam and shut off his recording soon after. He didn't hang up on Jack though. He needed to talk to him about something. They soon started up a conversation about nothing important. How tired they were, family, stress, jerks ect. But Mark brought up a sensative topic.
"Hey Jack, how are you doing? Like happiness wise?" Mark knew Jack struggled with depression, though it might not seem like it. But he would always be there for him no matter what.
"I'm okay.. I guess," Jack avoided looking into the webcam. Mark knew he was lying.. what was he hiding. Since about a month ago, things between them suddenly got awkward. He still hadn't any clue why their bond went downhill so quickly.
///////////////////////////////////;///////////;/;/;///////////////////
Hey guys this is my first fanfiction and i finally got up the courage to post something. Please leave your opinions in the comments to tell me how I'm doing!