Septiplier AWWWAAAYYY

MARK POV

As soon as I posted the video comments started rolling in like crazy. A lot of them were people who were glad that Septiplier was finally real. I laughed, I had stayed with Jack overnight to watch over him. I was reclined in an old, dusty chair. It was a few feet across from Jack's bed. His eyes were closed and peaceful snores drifted out of his mouth. I smiled, scooted my chair over and kissed the top of his head. The blinds were closed and it was almost pitch black in the room, except for a faint light emitting from the T.V.

"I love you," I whispered to him, he continued to stay alseep. I linked hands with him and sat back down in my chair. I slowly found myself drifting off to sleep.

JACK POV

*this is a dream btw*
I was in the car with Mark, Twenty Øne Piløts was blasting through the speakers. I was so happy, Mark's hands was in mine. I noticed we both had matching rings.

"CAUSE SOMETIMES TO STAY ALIVE YOU GOTTA KILL YOUR MIND!" I screamed along with the music. Mark let out a loud laugh and returned his focus to the road.

"I love you Mark," I said, gazing into his eyes.

"I love you too," We came to an intersection and proceeded to turn right, all the sudden a giant truck was barreling towards us. Mark whipped his head towards me, he knew what was going to happen. He gripped my hand and kissed me on the lips. Just as the truck slammed into us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot up screaming and drenched in sweat. Mark was staring at me with a surprised look in his eyes.

"Oh my God are you okay?" He asked taking a step towards me. I tugged his hand and pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Y-you're alive," I said, my voice muffled by his chest.

"Yeah... why wouldn't I be?" He paused. "Are you sure you're okay!"

"I-I had a dream... you died.. it was horrible," My voice cracked and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"I can't bare the thought of losing you Mark," I confessed. He looked at me.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere," He pressed his lips agaisnt mine and I felt safe once again.

WOOT. WOOT. MORE SAD STUFF LOL STAY ALIVE |-/