OOPS I DID IT AGAIN owo

JACK POV

I slowly sat up in my bed, I was extremely droozy from the huge load of NyQuil I had doused myself in last night. Outside of my room there was a lot of shouting, which was usually common for a hospital. But this seemed off, I fumbled for my phone in the darkness and squinted as the screen lit up. I had a missed text from Ryan that said..

Mark's in the hospital, critical condition, those guys caught up with him.

My heart pounded.

What guys? Ryan what's going on?? I typed.

Mark got cornered by the guys who shot you, they beat him up pretty bad. Matt and I were going to stop in and tell you but you wouldn't wake up.

Tears dripped down my cheek. This was all my fault. I might never see Mark again, I should've at least told him that I loved him. I shook as a wave of panic spread over me. My fists clenched as I let out sobs. This couldn't be happening, yet it was. I picked up my phone and texted Mark.

Mark I know you won't get this, you probably will never be able to read it. But I'm sorry. I love you so much, please for the love of god fight this. I love you. If you leave. My hand hovered for a moment. I'll leave with you.

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN I MADE THIS SHIT SAD OOOH OH BABY BABY sorry it's so short :p