SHIPTASTIC!

JACK POV

I had just ended my recording about an hour ago and was watching Rick and Morty in bed. There was a lunch tray with old food on it that I hadn't even touched. There was a loud ruckus outside and I turned the T.V. down.

"WHAT ARE YE DOING OUT THERE?" I yelled, most of the nurses knew me by now and talked to me frequently, they were cool with me yelling out to them. My door swung open and Mark was standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, they were all wilted.

"J-Jack," He gasped, he had looked like he had ran a marathon.

"Mark, what are you doing he-," But before I could finish my sentance Mark had pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you so much," Mark whispered to me. Everything was happening so fast.

One of the nurses I talked to Kate Dun, walked in the door.

"Hey Jack, I got your....," Her jaw dropped and she stepped slowly out of the room. "I'm just gonna close this," She shut the door lightly.

Mark set his forehead agaisnt mine.

"I want you to know I'll be here with you every step of the way," He intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Ye talkin' to me like I'm pregnant, you fucker," I shoved him softly and he flipped me off.

"Jack... do you want to go out with me?" I touched my lips into his lightly. He grabbed the back of my neck and set his forehead agaisnt mine.We stayed there making up for lost time.

"Yeah, I do," I blushed and opened my eyes at the same time as he did. We stared into eachothers eyes.

"What is this? Fifty shades o' grey? Stop looking at me," I laughed but he still didn't look away.

"S-sorry, you're just so perfect," He set his hand on my leg. "No matter what you say,"

I bit my lip. I didn't want to start a fight so I stayed quiet. I gazed at him.

"I just realized something," I paused and he raised his eyebrow.
"Septiplier is now canon," We both burst into fits of laughter.

"We should totally make a vlog about it!" Mark exclaimed. I automatically felt unsure. I hadn't been active almost at all and I was scared everyone was mad at me.

"Uh... I don't know...," I muttered but Mark had already pulled out his phone. He pressed record.

"Hey guys! Um.... uh... Well, I just want to update you guys on some stuff. Jack's getting better, and... um....," He plopped down next to me, leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips.

"SEPTIPLIER'S CANON!" I yelled, I couldn't help it.

"I can hear the fangirls screaming," Mark smiled into the camera.

"Well... there's really nothing left to say except, that you'll be seeing a lot more of Jack now! Wanna end it Jack?" He asked as he handed the phone to me.

"I guess, So... I will see you in the next video.. Buh Bye!" I waved at the camera and hit the stop button.

BOOM SEPTIPLIER AWAY YEEEETTTTT STAY ALIVE |-/