Worries

Jack POV
I felt my face turn bright red, embarrassment that was clear to see was splattered across my face. Mark raised his eyebrow, god that killed me everytime he did that. Am I gay? I questioned myself.... I can't be. Am I?
"JACK!" Mark's voice brought me out of the trance I was in.
"Yeah, What?" My voice came out more blunt then I wanted it too. Mark's eyes widend, his usual respond to my outbursts.
"I-I'm sorry... I'm just tired," I lied again.. if I had a dollar for everytime I decieved or lied to Mark I would be as rich as Donald Trump.
"Jack, what's been up with," he paused "us? Everything seems to be awkward now and I don't know why," He skrunched his eyebrows in concern causing his glasses to slide down the bridge of his nose a bit. I smiled, I loved thinking about Mark.
"I-I don't know what you mean.. things seem to always be the way they've been since I've met you," I of course didn't really tell him why it was awkward. Last month is when I started to really like Mark. But no one except me needs to know that.
"Then why are you keeping things from me?" He questioned.
"I'm not!" I persisted, wanting to change the subject.
"Really Jack? I know what your real smile looks like and I haven't seen it in ages, I love seeing your smile... it makes me feel happy.. you have that sort of effect on people. I just can't see why you don't like yourself... you're amazing Jack, stop shutting me out!" He took a breath as he finished his rant and looked expectantly at me through the webcam.
"Stop Mark, it doesn't help," I hung up on him without a goodbye.

----Mark POV---
I gumbled in frustration, Jack's amazing and all but sometimes it's really hard to try and help someone when they won't let you help them. I sighed and shut off my monitor, I had plenty of time to talk to him in the morning. Hopefully he would be feeling better by then. I walked into my bedroom and peeled off my shirt and changed into sweatpants. I collapsed on my bed and cuddled into my blankets. For some reason I couldn't help but falling asleep thinking about Jack.