BonerCast

MARK POV

I pulled into my driveway, I still had to post a video. I opened the car door and was met with Chica sprinting towards me. I smiled slightly.

"Hey Chica," I whispered. Her ears perked up and she ran in circles. Lego strutted out the door and sat beside her. Matt and Ryan followed.

"How's Jack?" Ryan asked, he still felt it was his fault that Jack got shot. Even though I had told him countless times that he couldn't have done anything.

"Fine," I growled and shoved past the two of them. They jogged to keep up with me.

"Well it doesn't sound like you're to happy about something, what's up?" Matt asked with Chica and Lego close at foot.

"Matt, Ryan, just leave me alone for a while," I shot out as I stomped in the doorway and up the stairs to my room.

"Was it something I said?" Matt yelled up the stairs. But I had already slammed my door. I slid down against the wall and stared. Jack probably would never be able to walk again. Jack could always be like he is now, cold and dark. Emotionless. I put my head in my hands.

"Why?" I clenched my hands into fists. This was so unfair. How could he not like me back? It's not my fault he's all sad. My eyes widend. Had I really just thought that? What's wrong with me? I picked up my phone and texted Jack.

I'm sorry about today...

Not a second later my phone dinged.

It's fine.

That's it? That's all he's going to say?

What's been up with you lately?

Idk Mark, maybe because I'll never be able to walk or run again idk Mark maybe because my mind won't stop talking to me. Idk maybe because I haven't been able to use my legs in a month. Idk maybe because I won't ever be happy again.

I stopped and realized what a dick I had been, I had only been thinking of myself.

Mark: Jack I'm sorry please forgive me for being a dick

Jack: Bonercast

Mark: i guess thts a yes

Jack: booper dooper

Mark: hey wanna record a vid together, i know you haven't posted in a while but i think it would be fun

Jack: yea. Sure.

Mark: What about Prop Hunt with Bob and Wade?

Jack: Bonercast

Mark: bonercast

I smiled. I ran to my monitor and pulled up Skype. Called the group chat PINEAPPLE DICKS which consisted of Bob, Wade, and Jack. Everyone awnsered and were in light spirits. We all told funny joke and such. I saw Jack actually smile for once, which made me happy. Jack told everyone he was going to text someone and we had to guess who it would be. Everyone guessed me.I recived a text from Jack while we were recording.

I think I love you to.

I blushed a beet red and looked into the face cam.

"You guys are right, he texted me," I stuttered.

"What did he say?" Bob asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"I-it's not important.. l-let's get back to playing," I muttered.

ANND SCENE! XD STAY ALIVE |-/