The end

Wow . Its been almost a year since I edited this story. I remember how much fun i had writing each new chapter. And im very dissapointed to say that, yes. This is the final chapter. But it will be extremely long. lIKE INSANELY LONG. But thank you all for being on this "journey" with me and I'm sincerely sorry if you hate me after this chapter. As i always say. Stay alive |-/

Third person pov cause shit i messed up and im not fucking deleting all this work

Mark sat up in bed. It was a year since Jack first got hospitalized. He was lonely. They were still dating. Still going strong. But .... Jack was different. His eyes looked broken and torn between something. Mark knew that Jack was battling something far worse then losing his legs. He was battling his mind. Jack was moved to a mental facility about seven months ago, due to his reckless methods of drowning himself in cough medicine and all in all, it was just very obvious Jack wasn't okay. Jack was never okay. But Mark wanted to change that. He wanted to make Jack believe how amazing he was. He ran a hand through his jet black hair. He had re-dyed his hair to match his natural hair color. He was sick of standing out and catching odd looks on the street. He just wanted to fade away. He let out a sigh, and stared blankly at the electronic clock glowing a dull green. Green. His mind flashed to Jack's highlighter hair and stunning smile. He shivered. He loved Jack so much.

I think it's time Mark thought to himself.

Mark hoisted himself out of bed. It was around 8 o'clock in the morning. The normal time Mark rose himself out of bed everyday. He grabbed his phone and shot Jack a text

M : Hey babe,I'll be a little late today. Gotta run some errands

J: okay.

Jack seemed pissed. Mark shrugged, and smiled a bit to himself. Jack would cheer up for sure after he showed him what he was planning. Mark rubbed his hands together and strutted into the kitchen, his old pajama pants dragging as he stepped along the cold tile. He grabbed some ceral and slowly, but surely got ready for the day. He took a hot shower, his mind wandered to places it shouldnt be.... he shuddered at the thought of Jack lightly kissing his neck, his torso. And lower and lower. He slowly crept his hands down to his dick. Letting out soft moans as thoughts of Jack swam through his mind. He stroked his cock. Slowly at first, absorbed in the pleasure. Then faster as he grew more desperate to cum. He finished quickly and sudded up his body to wash away the left over grime. Mark threw on his favorite hoodie of Jack's. A light blue one with white strings. He borrowed it one night when he slept over at the hospitial. He grabbed his keys off the kitche table and swung open the door.

This is the day he would propose to Jack .

Mark's heart was going insane. He stood infront of Diamond Jewlers with a wad of money in his pocket. He had saved this money to go on a vacation with Jack when he got better... but that wasn't happening anytime soon.

"I have plenty of time to save up more," he muttered to himself as he rubbed his hand over his scruff nervously and stepped into the shop. He was greated by a man in a tight blue suit and pants.

"Hello sir, how may I asist you?" The guy asked, sticking out his hand in the attempt to make his greeting this intrusive and normal.

"Um... good," Mark paused for a second. "I'm looking for a ring for my... fiancee," he said hesitently.

"Oh we have plenty of rings for her don't worry," he smiled and winked at Mark as he led him over to a wide expanision of diamond incrested rings spread out in glass cases.

"Oh... um... actually. My soon to be fiancee is a ... is a guy," Mark said beaming, hoping the guy was at least a little accepting.
The man blushed a beet red.