#SeptiplierAWWAAAYYY

MARK POV

I squinted as a bright beam of light shone down on my face. People with scrubs on where rushing every which way. I also noticed that I was on a gurney, heading down a familiar hallway. Was I in the hospital? We were going in the direction of where Jack's room was located. As the doctors around me were sprinting as fast as they could, time played in slow motion when I passed Jack's doorway. He was awake and his eyes filled with recognition, he reached his hand out.

"Mark!" He screamed, but we were already far away from him. I swiveled my head around in his direction, I yelped in pain.

"Don't move, the bones in your neck need to be set, you're lucky you survived," said the person pushing me.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I started to come back to reality. Pain hit me like a brick wall, I clenched my teeth as tears streamed down my face.

"Fuck," I hissed. The doctor looked down at me.

"Hang in there okay, we're almost there," He lightly patted my shoulder, of course more pain sprung up and blossomed from the gash in my shoulder. I drew my eyebrows together and tried to focus on something else.

I imagined being on a beach with Jack, the sunset reflected off of his glasses. He was smiling as if I just told a joke. He turned to face me, laid his head down on my lap and looked me in the eyes. He reached up and floofed up my hair.

"I love you," He said, I looked at his legs... wait. He had legs?

"I-I you're better!" I exclaimed, hugging him tight.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I?" He asked. I held onto him even tighter. I never wanted to let go.

I shot up. I was in a hospital bed, my neck was in a brace. And it hurt like a motherfucker. I looked around, I had a T.V., a bedstand, some chairs, Matt and Ryan making out. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK.

"GUYS WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!" I yelled, not that I was angry.

"O-oh shit uhh," Ryan skratched the back of his neck.

"We were gonna tell you... we just never got to it," Matt said, his eyes pleading for understanding.

"Dude, it's chill, now I know what all those sounds were," I shrugged.

"Wait... you heard us?" Ryan flushed a bright pink.

"Yeah.... ew," I smiled a supporting smile.

"I actually have something to tell you guys," I paused and took a deep breath. "I'm dating Jack," I looked at the ground.

"FUCKIN TOLD YOU SO, I TOLD YOU!" Matt jumped around and high fived Ryan in the process.

"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!!" Matt screamed as he ran out of the room.

"Where are you going?" I yelled out to him.

"To tell Jack that you're fine and that I know!" He shreeched.

I rolled my eyes.

"So I'm guessing you guys didn't see the video?" I asked.

"We thought it was a joke," Ryan said. He smiled.

"I'm just glad you're okay," He waved to me and followed Matt to Jack's room.

I laid back in bed and closed my eyes. I hadn't noticed how tired I was. I settled into my comfy pillow. Slowly I began to drift into a dream. Jack was face to face with me I was down on one knee, with a ring in my hand.

"Will you stay with me forever?" I asked him. He smiled and hugged me tight.

"Of course,"

Are ya happy now? Jeez, for once its a light hearted chapter now yall don't wanna kill me STAY ALIVE |-/