Booper Dooper. owo

Jack POV

"THAT'S BULLSHIT!" I screamed at Dr.Mccaw, my face heating up in anger.

"Please Sean, control yourself," She said with a stern look on her face.

The doctors had made a decision amongst themselves that it was impossible to restore any feeling in my legs, they were practically rotting off my body at this point. They had turned a purplish green and made me sick to my stomach everytime I looked at them.

The doctors said there was no choice but to amputate. Which made it final. I would never walk on my own two feet again. Since my spine was all jacked up ( ha ha get it,jacked?) it couldn't hold the weight of my body, ever since I tried to get myself to walk, I could barely move. Even with fake legs lached on, I wouldn't even be able to stand. Dr. Mccaw told me herself that the only thing that I could use to get around was a wheelchair.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONTROL MYSELF??? YOU SAID THAT THERE WAS A CHANCE OF ME BEING ABLE TO WALK AGAIN!" I screamed.

"Notice that I used the word "chance", Sean, you are a very courageous and strong young man. You can make it through this, find support groups, find someone that will help you. I'll be back to pick you up soon we plan to schedule your surgery in a few hours, we need to cut off the infection while we can," She gave me a sympathetic look, turned around and walked out. I flipped her off behind her back.

"Screw you," I mumbled, I threw the sheets off the bed and stared down at my swollen legs. They did look disgusting, I'd agree with anyone on that. I ran my hand down my left thigh down to my knee. I could feel my skin, but my skin couldn't feel my hand. It was disturbing and depressing at the same time.

I looked over at the NyQuil I had laying on the counter. I used it mainly to avoid sleeplessness, but sometimes I just used it to slip away. To pretend that I really didn't exist. To pretend that none of this happened. To numb me. I picked up the bottle of cough syrup and looked it up and down, reading the labels and such. I felt myself slowly removing the cap and taking a swig. I took one sip, set the bottle down, stuck it into the bottom drawer of the dresser next to me so that the doctors wouldn't know I had it and let the darkness surround me once more.

I was shaken awake about three hours later by Dr.Mccaw. She had a wheelchair with her, she cautiously picked me up and set me down carefully. She walked me down a long hallway, the wheelchairs wheels felt off, but I sat back and tried not to get to wigged out. She pushed open double doors and escorted me to a room that was filled with tools and an operating table. I gulped. She once again gingerly picked me up then sat me down on the table.

"Lay back," She instructed, I nodded my head and laid down, she hooked a mask over my ears and turned on some type of gas. My head felt fuzzy, everything turned into a sort of haze, swirling around me like a dance with to many steps. My eyes felt as heavy as iron, I soon gave in and slept.