I'm Here!!

JACK POV

I slumped down in my seat on the plane, the flight would take at least ten hours and I was already exhasted. But that doesn't mean I wasn't excited to see Mark. Oh, Mark... my mind drifted too an imaginary situation where Mark is proposing to me his suit was a bit dissheveled, his eyes crinkled at the end, tears dripping down his cheeks. I smiled a bit, the jolt of the plane taking off woke me from the dazed day dream I was having. A chubby man sat next to me, the smell of whiskey stuffed it's way up my nostrils. He shoved my arm that was resting peacefully away to make room for his sausage like frame. I grumbled a random swear underneath my breath, only ten hours to go.

MARK POV

"MOVE OVER!" I shouted while shoving Ryan off the couch, Matt giggled but helped Ryan up.
"Fuck you Mark, I DO WHAT I WANT! WANNA GO BRO?" Ryan stood up and raised his fists jokeingly. I batted them away, but Chica responded with a hearty bark, she never liked when we rough housed.
"Hey girly!" I cooed "It's fine we're just joking!" She soon lost intrest and went into the kitchen.
"Oh, guys I forgot to say, Jack's coming over!" I tried to mask my excitment but it leaked through.
"OOOOOOOHHH JACKIE'S COMING OVER!" Matt said in an annoyingly high pitched voice. Ryan and Matt faced eachother and started to poke fun at us.
"HEY THERE BABE WANNA....," Ryan thrusted his hips "BANG?" I had enough.
"Guys stop okay, we're just friends," I muttered, it felt weird saying that we were just friends... but I don't know why.
"As friends you mean FRIENDS with benefits?" Matt asked in an innocent voice.
"Shut up," I growled.
////// A FEW HOURS LATER//////
MARK POV

I jumped about a mile as my phone rang. No surprise that it was Jack.
"Jeez dude you startled me!" I said, laughing in gruff tone.
"I've landed, boy that flight was living hell," Even through the horrible phone connection I could still hear the Irish accent hinted in his voice.
"Why? Get stuck with a fat guy?" I asked
" Exactly," he stated
"Oh Damn, I'm sure you're exhasted, I'm gonna pick you up and you can crash at my place.. sound good?" I asked hoping that he would want to stay the night... not in that way... I mean.. anyway!
"Yeah, sure sounds awesome.. see you in about an.. half hour?"
"Yep, maybe a bit shorter then that," I started to walk out of house and grabbed the car keys.
"Alright... bye!"
"Bye!"

JACK POV

Did Mark just ask if I wanted to stay over night?