You're Visiting?

Mark POV

I woke up feeling more tired then ever, even though I usually stay up super late at night. I ran my fingers through my wild red hair, I should probably message Jack and see if he's feeling better. I thought to myself. I fumbled for my phone and clicked in the passcode, I realized I was more worried then I thought I was. I opened the Skype app and my fingers flew across the little keypad.

Hey Jack-a-boy u alright? Feelin better?

I read my text and raised my eyebrow, why didn't I try and call Jack back last night? I wondered. He replied back a second later.

Yeah found out that I'm coming to PAX east it was short notice so im boarding the plane right now. We should meet up

I beamed, I hadn't seen Jack in person for at least a year and to be honest I missed him being right next to me.

Awesome! Text me when u land I'll pick u up what airport?

California West Airport

Oh, I know where that is!

I gtg plane is taking off.. Bye

Bye

I went to the bathroom to see the damage of last night. I gazed into the mirror and noticed the bags underneath my eyes were noticeably bigger. My hair was in every direction and I smelled REALLY bad. I went into my bedroom and threw around my clothes a bit before I found the perfect, tight fitting t-shirt. It was one of StarBomb's merch shirts that I got because of a charity livestream they did a while ago. I picked out a pair of loosely hanging jeans and carried the heap of clothes into the bathroom. I hopped into the shower and did the usual, wash my hair and such. I grabbed a towel off the hanging rack that was next to the shower and dried off. I stepped out of the shower and slipped on my new clothes and put on some deodorant.