HONEY IM HOME!

JACK POV

My mind raced, did he really just ask me to sleep over? I tried slow my heart rate. He doesn't mean it that way, I reminded myself. I stood up as the plane slowed to a stop. The man next to me squeezed out of his seat, I breathed a sigh of relief. I reached up and quickly grabbed my bags. I shuffled behind many people in a hurry to get out. I couldn't wait to see Mark, I almost skipped off the plane into the terminal. The smell of all the restaurants nearby wafted over too me. My stomach growled, I hadn't eaten almost at all through out the flight. Except for a few stale peanuts.

I strutted over to the nearest crappy Mcdonald's, fast food sounded like a Thanksgiving meal at the moment. I speed walked to get a good place in line, but there was already too many people im front of me it almost wasn't worth it. I stood paciently behind a men with firey red hair... wait a minute.

MARK POV

"Gossh I'm early!" I said aloud to myself. My stomach growled, all the tasty fast food reasturant food was getting to me. I walked over to the next Mcdonald's and waited. The line was extremely long, thus the hardships of an airport restaurant.

I stuck my hand in my pocket, and fished out my phone. I was about to text Jack and ask him where he was when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around slowly. And was met with Jack, his lime green hair tucked into a grey beenie, he was wearing his favorite blue hoodie and he was beaming. Out of instict I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

People around us stared but I didn't care. I had missed him so much. Jack was stunned for a moment but hugged him back, just as tight. An older lady and her husband were also in line, they smiled at me... in a weird way.

"Can I just say, I'm glad that America has finally came too its senses," she said looking straight at me.

I let go of Jack and gave her a confused look. We both stared at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked politely

"Well, last year didn't they pass a law saying all homosexuals could get married," She smiled at us with a proud look in her eye.

Jack's face grew flustered and I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, but I covered it up with a laugh.

"Yes... I-I believe they did... but you see we're ..." I paused a moment and noticed Jack's eyes start too fill with sorrow.. aw. What the hell, I'll just go with it. I grabbed Jack's hand.

"We're proudly married," Jack's eyes grew wide and he stood frozen in place.

"I'm glad! You two look like you belong with eachother," She turned around and began to conversate with her husband.

Jack still wouldn't move. He looked at me with his eyes bulging out.

"DID YOU JUST SAY WE WERE MARRIED?" he yelled in his sterotypical Irish accent.

"Hey! I didn't want too let the old hag down," I shrugged as if it was no big deal. "What's wrong with a little bromance?" I asked raising my eyebrow

//////////////////////////////////////////
HEY GUYS!! I'm really starting to love wattpad and getting to know aa lot of cool peeps. I think I'll be adding at least a.chapter everyday. Hope you like it so far!!