Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Throwback.......
Sana's POV

"Yaaaaaah! Im Jaebuuuuuum!!!!! You're dead If I caught you! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" I shouted at Jaebum while we're running and Jaebum laughing very hard.

JB made a prank on me. He left me inside his room and suddenly the lights turns off. I am really scared of dark. Especially when I'm alone. When I was about to go out, I shouted because of too much fright. JB left a toy spider outside of his room and I stepped on it.

I saw JB laughing on the stairs and I gave him a death glare. I ran to him to take a revenge but he was very fast. Until I stopped running because I am now very tired. I took a sit and JB also stopped running and he went to me while still smiling.

"You tired already?" I didn't answered him. He pinched my cheeks and he sat beside me. "Is there any problem?"

I looked at him and I punched his left arm. "Yah! Why did you do that?!" I give him a death glare and when he was about to stand up, I grabbed his arm and I bite him. He was shouting very loud because of pain but I laugh at him. "That's not enough of what did you do to me on your room! You pabo!"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Hajima. Enough jaebal. Joseonghabnida. Joseonghabnida. I will not do it again. Yaaaaaaah!" He pleased and I let his arm. "Mianhe." He said and I just laughed at him.

"You evil scaredy cat!" He said and I looked at him seriously. "Hey. I'm just joking."

"Hahahahaha! Now, who's the scaredy cat now?" I said to him and I laughed very hard while he was just smiling. Okay. His eyes was smiling too.

We continue our play until JB's mom called us.

"Sana, JB, it's getting dark now. You should get inside now."

"Yes mom." JB answered quickly and we entered their house. I went to their kitchen where JB's mom is cooking while JB sat to their sofa and he turned on their t.v. I went near to his mom."Uuuhm. Ahjumma, when will mommy pick me up?"

"Later my dear. Maybe at 7p.m. They will be here and you will eat dinner with us." She said while she was cooking and it smells good. "Okay ahjumma." I looked at the food that she was cooking and.... "Ahjumma, is that a bibimbap?" Ahjumma answered quickly, "Ne my dear. This is your favorite, am I right?"

I smiled at her and ask her again. "How did you know ahjumma?" She put the food on the plate and answered me, "Jaebongi told me." Jaebum. Really. I just smiled at her. "Okay. The food is ready. Call JB and tell him that we should eat now." I nod and ran to JB who is watching t.v.

"Hey Jaebongi. Let's eat now. The food is ready." I waited for his response but he just looked at me. "Mwo? Your mom told me that I will call you so that we can eat together!" He stood up and went to kitchen silently. What's the problem of this kid.

JB didn't talk to me until we finished eating. It's almost 7:20 but mom didn't pick me up. "Ahjumma, is mom texted you?"

"Aniyo Sana. But don't worry. They will come." Ahjumma said and someone knocked on the door. "See? I said they will come." She added and smiled while walking towards the door. I stood up and ran quickly to the door and there, I saw my mom and my little sis, Dahyun. "Eomma!" I hugged my mom and Dahyun giggled. Uh. Cute little Dahyun.

And they went inside. Around 8p.m, we went home. "Jaebum. Goodbye. See you again next time." I smiled at him but he just staring at me. "What's your problem bro?!" I was shocked when he hugged me very tight. I don't know what to do but I responsed. I hugged him back. "I'll miss you Sana baby." He whispered to me

I remove his hug and look to him blankly. "What do you mean?" He just smiled while my mouth is just opened because I am thinking of what does he mean "he'll" miss me.

"Nothing. I mean, I'll miss you because I, or we can't sure when we can meet again." I raised my right eyebrow and nod slowly. "Okay?" Nothing came out from my mouth just that word.

"Sana? Let's go now. It's getting late. You'll have your school tomorrow." Mom said and he look at JB. "You too JB. You should rest now." Mom smiled. "I know both of you are tired now." She said and mom grabbed my hand and we went home. I opened my mouth saying 'goodbye' to JB and we both waved our hands.

At the car....
I still can't moved on what JB's mind. Aish. I am now paranoid. Lol. Please. Nothing bad will happen. Please. I don't want to lose my bestfriend. Aish. What am I thinking?!!! Yah Sana! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Everything will be okay. Let me take a nap. Yeah. Mom is right. I am very tired.

----
Annyeong again! Hahaha. I hope you will like the first chapter. Please support my story. Thank you very much ^^

adorable_monster