Chapter 28

A/N POV

It's their dinner time. GOT7 first arrived at JYPE's canteen.

While Twice is heading to the canteen......

"Ah, are we late again?" Jungyeon said.

"Nah, it's only 7:15 eonni." Tzuyu answered.

Sana crossed her arms to Dahyun and lay on Dahyun's shoulder. "Ah, i'm so hungry!" She frowned.

Momo did the same thing to Tzuyu. "Me too."

"Aish, you too are so clingy." Nayeon said.

"Eonni, should we sit together?" Chaeyoung said to Mina.

Chaeyoung back hugged Mina.

"Please?"

Mina smiled showing her gums and nod.

"Yeheeeeey!" Chaeyoung cheered.

And they arrived at the canteen. Everyone was looking to them.

"Girls." Ms. Ha Eun went to them. "Let's sit on that side." She said while pointing on the middle table.

"but first, let's get your food. Come with me." she continued and Twice followed.

"Here, you must get your tray here and make a line." She paused. "In short, you must be organized." She continued.

After then, they went back to their table.

"Why are you late for the dinner time?" Ms. Ha Eun asked Twice.

Twice looked at each other.

"We are very sorry." Jungyeon started. "We didn't noticed the time."

Ms. Ha Eun giggled. "Well, it's okay. Eat well girls. You can eat what you want but you need to maintain your body."

Twice smiled and they all said, "Ne."

They are enjoying their food and Ms. Ha Eun speak again. "Ah, by the way. You must see Mr. Park at 9:00p.m. Don't be late. Okay? I'll meet you at the elevator on the ground floor at 8:50p.m."

"Can we fix ourselves first?" Nayeon asked.

"Ofcourse. But you guys, need to do it quickly. Okay?"

They all nod and they went back eating.

"Ahhhh, I'm soooo full." Momo said while rubbing her tummy and out of the blue, she burped.

Everyone was laughing lightly including Ms. Ha Eun.

"Okay girls. Just rest a bit, go to your room and fix. Okay? I'll wait for you." Ms. Ha Eun said.

And the girls said all at once. "Ne!"

"I need to go first." Ms. Ha Eun stood up.

"Why? Where are you going eonni?" Tzuyu asked.

Ms. Ha Eun smiled. "I just need to fix something."

Everyone nod and waved their goodbye to Ms. Ha Eun.

And Ms. Ha Eun left.

"So, girls, 10minutes and let's go back to our room." Nayeon said.

"We don't want to be late again, right?" Jungyeon added and everyone nods.

JB's POV

"I'm sooo fuuuulll." Yugyeom and Jackson said together and Bambam burped.

We laugh a little so that we won't be embarrassed. There so many people in the canteen.

Out of the blue, Jinyoung asked. "What are we going to do next?"

"As what I remembered, we need to go to Mr. JYP at 9p.m." Youngjae answered.

"Ah, okay." Jinyoung said but he's not looking to Youngjae.

I looked where he was looking and he was looking at Twice who is now leaving.

As I faced them, I saw Jinyoung stood up and walked. He's heading to the comfort room.

"I'll go to the comfort room too." I excused myself to the other members and followed Jinyoung.

I arrived at the comfort room and I was looking to my reflection in the mirror.

I washed my hands and and dried them until Jinyoung went out the cubicle.

"Oh. You're here hyung." Jinyoung said as he went near to the faucet and washed his hands.

"Ah, yeah. I just washed my hands." I answered him.

He just nods and he was drying his hands as I spoke. "Jinyoung, what is your relationship to Sana? One of the Twice member."

I saw that he stopped drying his hands and he looked at me.

"Why? Is there any problem hyung? Is it awkward to see us together or so close together?" He answered me and my eyebrows crossed because of the way he answered me.

I think Jinyoung noticed that and he lowered his head. "Sorry hyung. I didn't mean to answer you that way."

"Okaaaaay." I slowly nod.

We slowly walk and asked him again. "So, what's your relationship to her?"

"We're just...." He paused and heard him sigh. "We're just friends."

"Do you like her?" I asked him out of the blue.

He looked at me. "I don't know. Maybe. I'm not sure."

and then he stopped walking. "Why did you asked?"

I looked at him. "Well, uhm. Uhhh. I just noticed and I am curious."

He was going to talked again when Jackson called us. "Hyung! Let's go! We're going to fix ourselves before we're going to meet Mr. JYP!"

"Yeah, we're coming." I answered Jackson quickly. I grabbed Jinyoung's hand. "Let's go!" Before he'll asked me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello readers! I am very sorry for this very short and no sense update. And also for not updating for the very long time. There's so much school work. I hope you all understand. Thank you reading my story :* Love lots.

- adorable_monster