Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Third Person's POV

JB and Sana was playing chess on Sana's mom room while taking care of baby Dahyun. Around 8p.m, JB's mom picked him up and JB went home sadly and also Sana does,

Everyday, JB and Sana was always been together because JB's arrival is going nearer and nearer. Some girls on their school envy Sana because she was very close to JB.

One day, probably lunch time, when Sana and JB is at thier canteen, Sana saw some crampled papers in her bag.

"Why your face is in shock? What did you saw?" JB approached Sana and Sana looked at him showing inside her bag.

"Uhh-ohh." JB grabbed her bag then opened one by one of the crampled papers in her bag. "Oh shit."

"Get lost you bitch!"

"JB oppa is mine!"

"You doesn't deserve him!"

"You flirt!"

These words are all written on the crampled papers. Sana was about to cry but then JB sat beside her and patted her back just to comfort her.

When Sana calmed down, JB stood up on the chair where he sitted so that everyone's attention is on him.

Sana pulled him back but he still insisted. "It's okay Sana, I'll just make things be okay before I left." JB said to Sama and smiled then Sana gave up on pulling him.

"Uhmm. Excuse me everyone!" Then everyone looked at him even the teachers and staffs on the canteen.

"Thank you."JB bowed down then continue speaking. "For all the people, probably girls who put these crampled papers on Sana's bag" He paused showing the papers. "On my 'bestfriend's' bag, I know that you're here. Right now. Here at the canteen, I don't know who you are. I don't kow what you are thinking but please, please don't do it again. Don't you know that your harsh words, hurts my bestfriend's feelings? Don't you ever say that I'm yours because I do not owe anyone except for my family and except for this girl." He paused and pointed Sana. "On that young age of yours, you know how to speak those or these words on your schoolmate? Or maybe classmate?! Sana didn't do anything on you. You said that she's a bitch?! A flirt?! Where did you saw her flrting? Flirting on me? That's what you mean? Well, it's normal for us because as what i've said, she's or we're bestfriends. My bestfriend since birth. My bestfriend who knew everything about me. Everything. That's not flirting. Aish. Sorry for my words. Ma'am, sir, I am sorry for this show. I'm just..... just defending my bestfriend." He looked at Sana and he smiled. Sana was just looking at him like she's frozen.

"Again, plaease. Please stop bullying Sana. Stop saying harsh words on her. Please. Thank you. Thank you for your attention but I'm not an attention seeker." JB bowed down then he came down from the chair where he stood up and he sat down. Sana looked at him and they both smiled. "Thank you Jaebum." JB hugged Sana and Sana hugged him back. "You're always welcome baby."

They remove their hug and then they went to their respective classrooms.
---------

The class is now over. JB and Sana went home but JB went directly to Sana's house and they were both shock when they saw JB's mom on the sofa at Sana's house.

Sana's mom went to them and checking them from head to toe. Sana is looking at her weirdly. "Hey mom. What's happening?"

JB's mom went near them and she showed them a video. The video was take by earlier show made by JB at the canteen.

Sana's mom hugged Sana and JB's mom pulled him to sit down. "I think you should explain this." His mom said seriously while Sana went to JB's side to sit down and her mom went to JB's mom side.

"It all explains on the video mom. Sana was being bullied by the girls who had a crush on me mom." JB paused and let out a big sigh. "I'm sorry mom. I did that because I just can't control my emotions. My feelings. I don't want to hurt my bestfriend's feelings. My sister rather. I don't want that any of my love ne is being hurt or what. Even you mom. Also you ahjumma. And ofcourse baby Dahyun. My family for now."

JB looked down and gave them a weak smile. His mom went near to him and hugged him. "It's okay my son. I understand you." JB's mom smiled and she also hugged Sana. "Sana, my dear, a week left and we will be gone to Seoul. It is pretty far from here. So maybe, or, I really don't know when will can you see each other again. But I promise to both of you that you will not lost your communication." They all smiled on what JB's mom said.

"Jaebum, we should go home now. We will start the packaging of our things. So that we're not going to rush on the day of our flight." JB nodded and they waved their hands to Minatozaki family saying goodbye.
----
××××××× R.I.P grammar ××××××××
Yah! I hope you will like this chapter. I know this is kinda boring but I hope that you will still like it. Lol.

I know it's a short chapter. But I'm rushing for the main story. Lol. From these past chapters, maybe until Chapter 6, Sana and JB are still on their kid's life.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Kamsahamnida. Saranghae. Saranghae.

adorable_monster