Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Sana's POV

I was very happy that JB is now okay. I hope he can remember anything. Everything.

Today is the day that JB and his parents will left Seoul.

I am very excited to see him again.

Mom and I are watching TV and Dahyun is sleeping. It's now 5p.m but they're not still here.

Aaah. Maybe they went to grocery. Hahaha. Good timing. I'm starving for food now.

I open my FB and it's all about the crashed plane earlier. Well, it's not the plane where JB and his family ride. Or is it? Nah! Stop thinking about negatives Sana! It's not.

But my heart beats really fast.

<craaaaak> My mom drinking glass was broke. "Eomma. What happened? Why did you......." She's just staring at the TV and her tears fell down. "Eomma. Wh-" She cut me off

"I-it's their plane." She muttered. What? Whom? "J-JB and h-his fam-mily's plane."

I'm freezed. No. No. Mom must be mistaken. How did she knew that it's their plane? No. No. A big no.

Suddenly mom stood up and... "Go fix yourself. We're going to the morgue."

"What?!" I stood up because of shock. "Why morgue?! No. Nothing happened bad to them. No!"

Mom went near me and she hug me. "Just to be sure my dear. Yes. Nothing happened bad to them." She said in calming voice. I remove her hug and I went to my room to change clothes.

We went to the morgue and there has do many dead people because of the plane accident.

"Uhm. Excuse me." Mom approach the woman in front of her. "Yes? What can I help?" The woman ask.

"I would like to ask if there has a girl found dead to the accident together with her family. Her name is Im Soo Yeon. His husband's name is Im Woo Hyun and their son is Im Jae Bum." Mom said. As the girl searching their names, my heart beats faster. Faster and faster that I can't breath. No. I can manage myself. The woman nodded. "Yes. There is. There's Im Soo Yeon and Im Woo Hyun. But no Im Jae Bum." My mom nodded. "Thank you."

"What?! Ahjumma and ahjussi is dead?!" My mom nodded with tears on her cheeks. "But, where did JB go?"

Yeah. Where did he go? "He's alive. Right mom?" Mom nodded. "Let's find him mom. Let's find him."

"Wait, wait." Mom stops. "Why mom?"

"What if we can't find him.?" She ask me. "No. We can find him. If we can't,  let's report to the police." I told my mom and she nodded. Thanks God and I have JB's picture on my wallet.

But, we can't find him. We went to the police station and report him as missing.

Jae Bum. Where are you. You always make me worry.

After  6years........
Days.... Weeks..... Months...... even years past. No Im Jae Bum. No signs of him.

Now I'm on my highschool. 3rd year highschool. All of our memories doesn't erase on my mind. I always thinking of him.

Today is monday and I have a class. I went to my locker to get my things. Gosh. Another again. A letter. A 'Love Letter'. Everyday, I receives a letter and I don't know who the guy is.

It's better to find eonni. Ah. Yeah. We're in the same class, same school.

Momo eonni is now our older sister. Even she's older than me for months. Hahahaha.