Chapter 12

Jinyoung's POV

"Yah! Yugyeom! Bambam!" I saw these two walking along the hallway. "Have you seen Mimi?" I ask them and the two shook  their heads. I was about to leave when Yugyeom speak. "Yah. Hyung. Are you not going home?" He ask. "Not yet Kyum. But please tell the others that I will have something to tell you guys."

The two look curious. "What is it hyung?" Bambam ask. "Later. I will tell you. I need to find Mimi first." They just nod and I left.

As I walk, I saw Mimi walking. I think she's from Twice's room. Before I call her, I saw her walking towards to a group of girls. It's not Twice.

"Mimi!" I called her but she doesn't look back. Aish. "Mimi-ah!" One of her friends look back and she said something on Mimi and Mimi look back.

"Oh, oppa!" She wave her hands to her friends like saying goodbye to them and she run towards me. "What is it oppa?"

I grab her hand and pull her to the bench. "Are you going to join the contest?" I ask her and she nod. "With Twice?" I ask her again but she shook her head.

"I was with Hyojung eonni. I will be joining their group. Why oppa?" I sigh.

"I was thinking that we will join the contest too." Mimi slap my arm. "Ouch! What was that for?" I said while rubbing my arm.

"It's unfair oppa! You're too talented to join the contest with us!" Mimi blabbered and I smirk. "You think? So let us join Mimi ah." I smirk again and left.

"Yah! Oppa!" She shout but I didn't mind her. Lol.

I will call JB hyung.
Ringing......

JB: Ne, Jinyoung-ah?
Me: Hyung, is Kyum and Bam are there?
JB: Not yet. Why?
Me: Aish. Whe- (He cutted me off)
JB: Oh. There they are.
Me: Oh okay. I'll be there in a minute hyung. Bye!

I hang up and I was smiling while walking. We need to join this contest and we'll win.

Sana's POV

Ooooh. I am excited for the contest. We are now composing our song.

All of us were composing and we're going to choose two songs for us to perform.

Ugh! I really don't know how to compose songs.

"Jihyo-ah!" I call our leader. She look back. "Ne eonni?"

I grinned. "Do I still need to do this even I know or we know that I have the worst composition?" They laughed and I pout. "Yah! Eonni, just do it so that we have something to laugh on!" Tzuyu said. Waaah. This evil maknae of us. They all laugh again and here am I, staring on my paper.

"I'm just joking eonni. Fighting!" Tzuyu again said and now, we all laugh. "Fighting!" We all said in unison.

And we all back to our works.

Well, Mimi eonni is in YooA's group now. I hope she'll be happy and she'll not change to us.

Later............

"Okay girls. It's almost 7p.m. We need to go home now." Jihyo said.

Every one of us stretch our bodies. Ugh. "My back hurts."

"Nado eonni yah." Mina said and she act like she's crying. We all laugh by her.

"Alright. Alright. Hahahaha. Let's fix and go home now." Nayeon eonni said.