Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Sana's POV

This boy really sucks. Haha. But I still love him. Wait, love him? Yeah ofcourse. He's my bestfriend. My 'BEASTfriend'. Hahaha. Wait, what is he going to tell me? Is this an another prank? Tsk. But I should still go. Maybe this is important.
----
Yaaaaah! The class is now over! I need to go to the green shed. I think he's waiting me there.

As I walked going near to the green shed, my heart beats faster. Tsk. What the hell is he going to tell me?! Kyaaah! I'm nervous. Is this good or bad? I hope it's good.

I saw a boy sitting on the green shed. I went near to him and I'm right. He's JB. "Oh. You're here." He smiled and he gave me a space beside him so that I can sit down. "So, what is it?" I asked him and he looked to me seriously. "I don't want to make this a secret that it will hurt you someday, but......." He paused then he hold my hands. "We're going to our hometown." He said and his head down. Ouch. He's going to leave me? "I thought bestfriends doesn't leave each other. Why you......" My tears is going to fall but he hugged me. "That's not what you think Sana. I'm not leaving you. We're still beastfriends. Please don't cry. I, I have no choice. My father want us to be with him after this 7 years he left us. Don't worry baby. I will call you. We will keep in touch. Arraseo?"

I stop crying because of what he said. I nodded and tried to smile. "Ne. We will. I understand you. Don't forget me, okay? Anyway, when will you go?" He removed his hug from me and looked me with his teary eyes. "Mom said maybe next month." He tried to smile but I removed all our sad emotions.

"Yah! Jaebongi. Don't cry. You're not allowed to cry! Are you a gay?!" He giggled and I know it is not a fake one. "Yah. I'm just kidding. I just don't want that my bestfriend will be sad because he will leave me." I smirked and he pinched my nose. "Ouch! Why did you do that?!"

He laughed. "I told you that I wouldn't leave you. Sana, you're my one and only bestfriend. Arraseo? You and me, JB and Sana. Bestfriends forever. Until we die. Promise me, Minatozaki Sana. Promise me."

I was speechless of what he said but my heart aches. I didn't notice that my tears already flowing to my cheeks. He wiped my tears and he smiled. "Promise me, Sana. Because I promise you this."

I hold his hand and smiled. "Yes Jaebum. I promise you. No matter what happen." I hugged him and cried so hard that made his uniform wet. "Yah. Mianhe." I chuckled and I removed my hug from him. "Gwaenchanha." He chuckled also. "So, let's go home? Now, I'll be the one who will go to your house because mom allowed me and she will pick me after dinner."

"Mwo?!" I was shocked of what he said. Hahha. Aish this boy. His smile turned to frown because of my reaction. "Waeyo?" He pouted. Aish. So cute. Lol. "Don't you want to be with your bestfriend?" Then he made a puppy eyes.

Aish Jaebum. "Ani. I was just.... shocked. I want to be with you, you pabo. Don't be like that." He chuckled pinch again my nose. "Wae? Am I that cute?"

"Are kidding me?" /insert evil laugh here/ "Feeler." I stood up then grab his hands and we went home. "Yah. You're so harsh!"

I didn't mind him and I just keep on laughing. He murmured something that I didn't understand. He murmured until we reach home. Hahahaha. Aish.

"Mom, we are here!" Then mom went out from the kitchen. "Oh. Thanks you two came home safe." I kissed mom and JB did also. "Mom. You didn't tell me that JB will be with us until after dinner."

"Look ahjumma. She's being so harsh since at school." JB pouted. I slap his right arm. "I told you not to do that! Ewwww! So gross!"

"Hey hey hey. Enough with that fight. Sana, change your clothes and you too JB. You will get sick if your sweat will dry to your back." Mom was smiling when she said that to us. "Ne eomma." Then JB nodded.

After we change our clothes, we eat our snacks that mom prepared us. Then we watched t.v and play.
------
Dinner time.....

"JB, Sana, come her at the dining now. Let's go eat." We both stood up then went to kitchen. "Eomma, how about appa?" Yeah. Dad. He's always here with us because of his busy schedule at his work. He always get home late. Then, he went to work early . It is before I woke up in the morning. "He will be having his overtime my dear. So, we should eat first." Mom said the I nodded. While we are eating, I heard a cry upstairs. Oh no. Maybe it's Dahyun. "Mom. Dahyun is crying!" She hurriedly stopped eating and went upstairs. Then, no more crying baby Dahyun. Only JB and me left on the table. No one is speaking. Well,I'm busy eating. But JB broke the silence. "Aish. I will miss this harsh cute chubby Sana. I will miss how you eat, how you slap me. And I will miss how I pinch your nose." I looked at him weirdly. "Yah. Stop that emotions. I'm busy. Can't you see? Just continue to eat your food." I said while my mouth is full.

JB slapped my left arm. "Ouch! Hey!" I said while rubbing my left arm. "Don't speak when your mouth is full. Pabo." I just smirked and we continue eating.

After a couple of minutes, mom came down. "Where's Dahyun mom?" Mom smiled at me and she sat down to her sit. "She's now sleeping dear. Are you two now finish eating?" I nodded and JB also. "Can you please be with Dahyun, upstairs Sana? So that I can wash the dishes." I nodded and mom looked at JB. "JB, just stay here. Your mom will be here after a couple of minutes." JB looked at me the he looked back at mom. "Ahjumma, I want to be with Sana and Dahyun upstairs. Jaebal? Please call me if mom is already here." JB made his cute face to mom and mom chuckled. "Aw. You JB. So cute. Ok. Ok. Ok." Mom looked to the both of us. "Just behave. No big noises so that Dahyun won't wake up. Arraseo?" We both nodded and went upstairs running silently.
-------
Another long chapter. I hope you will like it. I'm sorry for my grammars. I am very weak when it comes to grammar. Lol. Who is my co-filipino here? /slap my faces from left to right./ lol. Please comment and vote for my story. I hope you will still understand even their has so many wrong grammars. Yaaaaa. Mianhe.

Kamsahamnidaaaaaaa ü

adorable_monster