Chapter 26

(A/N POV)

This is now the day that GOT7 and Twice will be transfered to the dorm in JYP Entertainment.

They had a contract that as long as, they are trainees on JYPE, they will stay there until the end of time.

Twice first arrived on JYPE.

"Excuse me, good morning miss. Can I ask?" Nayeon asked the person in charge.

"Do you think, she knows us?" Sana asked Chaeyoung. "Maybe?" She answered.

"Good morning. Are you Twice?" The girl who is behind Twice asked them before the girl in charge answered.

Twice all nod. "Ah, annyeong haseyo. I am Shin Ha Eun. I am in charge to tour you in the company and to bring you to your room." The girl smiled and Twice smiled back.

Ha Eun led them to their room.

"This is your room." Ha Eun said while pointing to the room beside her.

She was facing to Twice.

"Inside this room, there are 5 rooms. It means, one of you will be alone in one room and the others will be paired." She paused as she open the door.

"You can now select your partners." She smiled. "Welcome to JYP Entertainment!"

Everyone bows. "Thank you."

"You can all fix now. I'll call you all here later at 7p.m for dinner. And Mr. JYP would like to meet you after it." Ms. Shin explained and the she left.

"Eonni, I'll go with Tzuyu." Dahyun said to Sana.

"You'll leave me?" Sana pouted.

Tzuyu wrap her hands to Dahyun. "Please eonni?"

"Fine. I'll go with Momo eonni." Sana said and look at Momo who is sitting at the couch.

"No! I won't go with you." Momo joked at Sana.

Sana was a little bit shocked but she still went beside Momo and hugged her.

"Please eonni. I don't want to be alone." While Momo trying to get off on Sana's hug.

"Yah! What are you doing? Get off of me!" Momo trying to be serious but she can't.

"Fine. But let your hands down. So gross Sana. Eww." Momo laugh a bit.

Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung laughed while Sana was cheering.

"Girl, can we all please talk here?" Jihyo asks her members.

Everyone gathered at the table.

"So, what is the plan about the rooms?" Jihyo asked.

"I'll go with Momo eonni!" Sana shouted while grinning.

"Well, I was thinking to mixed you all. So that you can bond with other members more." Jihyo paused. She smiled but everyone was looking to each other.

"I mean, yes, we are so close to each other but I know that not all of us here are that very close. Or let us say, you didn't know really each other." Jihyo sighed. "Did you get what I mean?"

Nayeon raise her hand. "I agree!"

Jihyo smiled. And the other follows. In short, they are all agreed.

"I was thinking too that no one will be alone in one room." Jihyo grinned.

"How was that?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Well, let's move the one bed on the other room. It means, there will be an empty room and the other one will be having 3 people." Jihyo answered.

"Who will be that 3 people?" Chaeyoung asked.

"You, Dahyun and Tzuyu. The maknaes (youngest)" Jihyo looked at her eonnis. "Is it okay to you?"

Everyone agreed. So there were 6 members left.

"Lets make a draw lot!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Yeah. Only 3 members will be listed on papers and the other 3 will pick the paper with the names of their room mate." Jeongyeon suggested.

Tzuyu handed a paper. "I'll make it!" Dahyun raised her pen.

Dahyun quickly finished it.

"Since Momo eonni and Sana eonni arr very closed to each other, you two will pick your roommate together with Mina eonni." Dahyun explained.

Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon was waiting.

"I'll go with Jihyo eonni." Mina said and went to Jihyo's side.

"I'm with Jeongyeon eonni." Momo grinned and let a tongue out to Sana.

"And I'm with Nayeon eonni!" sana went to Nayeon and hug her.

Sana noticed the facial expression of Nayeon. She let the hug and faced Nayeon.

"Why eonni? Are you disappointed that I am your roommate?" Sana pouted and everyone laughs.

"Do I have a choice?" Nayeon answered seriously.

"Jihyooooo! Nayeon eonni don't want me to be her rommate!" Sana shouted and Jihyo laugh.

"I was joking silly." Nayeon laugh a bit and she grabbed Sana to their room.

Everyone was unpacking their things and the one bed was moved to the maknaes room.

Everyone was resting while Jeongyeon went to the kitchen to look for food.

She opened the refrigerator and she saw so many vegetables and meat.

But she was too lazy to cook so she just get a ramen and cook it.

"Well, this us the fastest and easiest food to cook." She said.

While she was waiting for the ramen to be cooked, Nayeon entered the kitchen.

"Oooh. You must let me know so that I can accompany you." Nayeon said to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon just smile. "Want some?" Nayeon nod and Jeongyeon cooked another ramen for Nayeon.

"You know, this building was so nice." Nayeon said while looking around.

"Yeah. I just can't still believe that we are now here." Jeongyeon said.

"Let us do our very best. Maybe this is our way to be an idol someday. Our dream." Nayeon replied.

"Just few more steps and we'll be good. Sacrifices will be a challenge for us." Jeongyeon said with a smile.

The ramen was now cooked and they began to eat while chit chatting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~