Chapter 19

Author's POV

Sana left the hospital after 4days. It lasts that because she needs to rest well. They will be practicing so she needs to be healthy.

She really expecting JB to come but he didn't come.

Only Jinyoung went to her and Jinyoung, as expected, asked her if JB really her bestfriend.

Throwback...
Sana's POV

I was eating my lunch when I heard a knock on the door.

Eomma was there eating with me and she's the one opened the door. My heart beats faster to the thought of mine that JB is standing behind the door.

"Sana, it's Jinyoung." I let a sigh and I nod. "Let him in, eomma."

Jinyoung went in and he slightly bow to my mom. "Thank you, ahjumma." My mom smiled in response.

"Sana-ah." He looked at me and he smiled. I smiled back to him and he notice that we were eating.

He looked back to my mom. "Eh? Ahjumma. Am I interrupting you food?"

Mom quickly shook her. "No, no Jinyoung-ah. We're almost finish." Mom said while smiling and Jinyoung went to me. "Finish your food first."

He smiled and sat down to the chair beside me while mom sat on the other side of my bed.

We finished eating after some minutes and mom left us in the room.

"Well," Jinyoung started. "First, I am very sorry for not coming yesterday. It's so happened that JB's mom birthday. So we celebrated it." Wait, JB's mom?

It's his mom who adopted him, right?

"Ah," Only came out from my mouth.

"You disappointed?" I look at him at confusely. "I mean, that we didn't come, and..." He paused and he looked down. "And JB .... didn't come too." I heard hesitations on his voice but still he acted normal.

I didn't move on my place but still looking at him blankly. He slowly lift his head up and ended to look into my eyes. I heard him chuckled and I am the one now who put head down.

"So, is it true?" I lift my head. "It's true that JB was your long lost bestfriend?" I totally forgot that I told Jinyoung about my bestfriend and it was JB.

"Well," At last I spoke. "I didn't really know if it was really JB." He just listened to me. "Only Dahyun told me. That you, Yugyeom, and Bambam are part of GOT7. And you didn't tell me that." I pouted and he chuckled. "Sorry." He grinned.

I just smile at him. "It's okay. Well, she told me also that JB was part of it too. I did not believe to Dahyun because she was so young when JB gone," I paused and I played with my fingers. "But then, dad told me too that he met JB at the mall before the accident and here at the hospital at the time of accident."

"That's why your dad told me that I will not let you to see JB." He said and I stopped playing with my fingers. I looked at him. "He did?" I ask and he nods. Now, it's his time to speak.

"When your parents arrived that night, it was a very good timing that GOT7 arrived also. And JB hyung arrived late together with Mark hyung and I saw your father's face that he was so shocked when he saw JB. He talked to JB. He said that he wouldn't go here. And when Dahyun went out of your room, she was shocked also to see the whole group especially JB. Your father said that to me when he's about to go inside and when Dahyun went near to JB, she asked JB why he's here and she has doubts on her face to let us in. Then when she went inside to ask your permission, we left without any words to you because it happened just so sudden." I just listen to every words he said.