Chapter 2

Chapter 2
JB's POV

What I feel today is very happy because Sana, my bestfriend is in our house for the whole day because her mom had an important meeting. Well, that's what mom said.

We keep on playing until mom called us. "Sana, JB, it's getting dark now. You should get inside now."

"Yes mom." I answered quickly and we entered the house. Sana went to their kitchen where mom is cooking while I sat to the sofa and I turned on the t.v. But when Sana is no longer to see, it means, she's inside the kitchen now ang I followed but I just hid on the kitchen's curtain. She went near to mom and asked."Uuuhm. Ahjumma, when will mommy pick me up?" Aish. She's going home. When will we can play again for the whole day?! I think, maybe, no more.

"Later my dear. Maybe at 7p.m. They will be here and you will eat dinner with us." My mom answered her. Aish. I just remembered that we will not stay longer here anymore. We will go back to our hometown. Now, I can't even looked at Sana. I don't want to leave her. I went back to the sofa and watched again t.v.

"Hey Jaebongi. Let's eat now. The food is ready." Sana said but I just looked at her. "Mwo? Your mom told me that I will call you so that we can eat together!" I stood up and went to kitchen silently.

I didn't mind Sana because I don't want to cry. To cry because of the truth that we will be seperated for long long years.

It's almost past 7:00 p.m but her mom didn't her yet. But after some minutes, I heard a knock on our door. "See? I said they will come." Mom said and she smiled while walking to the door. Aish. Sana's mom is here. She's going home now. Mrs. Minatozaki brought her youngest daughter, Dahyun.

"Eomma!" I saw Sana running and she hugged her mom. They went inside our house. Mrs. Minatozaki and my mom had some chit chats and around 8p.m, they went home. "Jaebum. Goodbye. See you again next time." Sana said and she smiled but I was just staring at her. So beautiful. I want to hug her. For the last time, I think? "What's your problem bro?!" I was shocked when I hugged her very tight. I can't imagine myself but she hugged me back. "I'll miss you Sana baby." I whispered to her. Only these words came out from my mouth.

She remove the hug and she look to me blankly. "What do you mean?" I just smiled while her mouth is just opened like was very shock. "Nothing. I mean, I'll miss you because I, or we can't sure when we can meet again." I lied and she raised her right eyebrow and nod slowly. I know she won't believe me. Aish. Pabo Jaebum! "Okay?"

"Sana? Let's go now. It's getting late. You'll have your school tomorrow." Her mom said and he look at me. "You too JB. You should rest now." She smiled. "I know both of you are tired now." She said and her mom grabbed her hand and they went home. She opened her mouth saying 'goodbye' to me and we both waved our hands.

Mom tapped my left shoulder. As I looked back, she smiled. "Did you tell it to Sana?" I shook my head. "Waeyo my son?" I let my head bowed, "I'm scared mom. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say!" like I'm almost crying. My mom hugged me and rubbed his hand to my back just to comfort me. "Is it ok to you, that i'll be the one who will tell to Sana?"

I raised my head looking at her. "Aniyo eomma. Let me be. Just support me. I'll just get a good timing." Mom smiled. "Ne my son. I'll always here to support you." We both smiled and I went to c.r to take a half bath and went to sleep.

The next day......
I woke up 6:00 a.m. Arrrrgh! It's too early for school. But I can't sleep. I went downstairs and I saw my mom cooking. " Joeun achimimnida eomma!" I greeted her and I kissed her on the cheeks. "Mmmm. Good morning son. Why did you woke up this early?"

"I can't sleep again eomma." I said while rubbing my eyes. "Aw. Okay. Sit there and I will get you a milk." Mom said as she went to fridge and put the milk on the glass and she gave it to me. "Thanks mom." We both smiled.

I went to school early so that I can wait for Sana. I sat under the tree near the corridor where I can see the students passing by. After a couple of minutes, I saw Sana walking and I ran to her. When I was near to her, I walked slowly so that she won't notice that I am on her back.

I went to her and I covered her eyes with my two hands. "Yah! Who's this?!" She hold my hands but I chuckled only. "Yah! Im Jaebum! Keep your hands off or else...." I interupted her. "Or else? What?" Oh cute chubby Sana. "Nevermind. I'm just kidding Jaebum. Now. Get your hands off." She said seriously but she pouted. "Cute." I whispered to myself and I put my hands down. "Mwo? I didn't hear you." She asked me and I scratched my head. "U-uhm. N-nothing. I, I said, we should go now. We're getting late." I smiled and she nodded.

I escort her until we're outside of her classroom. "Thanks Jaebongi." She smiled but I frowned. "Yah. I told you not to call me Jaebongi. I prefer to call me with my real name and JB only. Not Jaebongi!" I heard her giggled and it seems very cute. "But your mom calls you Jaebongi!" Yeah. Only mom called me that. "Yeah. But, that was the last time. Not anymore. I promise you." I saw her smirked and we both laughed. "Now, get inside. And I will go."

She went inside but I forgot that I have something to tell her. Aish. I just called her through the windows and she went near. "I forgot. I have something to tell you. But I will tell it after class. Wait me on the green shed near the gate. Okay?"

"Tsk. Fine Jaebongi." She then went to her sit and smiled widely. But me? Heaved a big sigh. Aish. This girl.

-
I think this chapter is long. Waaaaah. Please support my story. Kamsahamnidaaaaa. Ü

adorable_monster